Microsoft Company Store F&F invites w/ $5 off first purchase

surak

CAGiversary!
UPDATE 11/17/2021: requests are now closed for this fiscal year (until end of June 2022)

Original post:
I'm giving away Friends & Family invites to the Microsoft Company Store, which allows you to buy up to $250 in downloadable software (including XBL) at employee prices. You'll also get $5 off your first purchase. The account is good until June 2017.

Post here if interested. The software you buy is not for resale or trade and I also am not allowed to give it to anyone who works for a governmental agency (incl public school teachers, PD or FD, sorry), so I'll be preferring posters with some legit history on CAG who aren't obvious flippers. I will PM you for your name and email address. UPDATE: A CAGer (kcobra22) found out that you need to send me a last name that matches your billing info b/c you need to set up billing when you register an account on the store and they don't let you edit that field.

Attached is a screenshot showing a sample of what's available in the store under Xbox. You can buy Windows or Office software, but I figure most CAGs would want games.
[attachment=36304:Capture.PNG]

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds amazing! I used to do their retail employee training, experzone, and have really missed it since I stopped working at a place that sells their stuff. Great deals!!

I'm interested as well. That's a great price on xbl subscription.
Yeah, by and far the best deal on there, I think. Especially given the current sale.

Recore is kind of disappointing since that was the Black Friday price, but the Forza stuff is also pretty cheap.

I just wish the Ultimate Edition included the upcoming expansions, though I'd be surprised if the Expansion pass didn't make its way to the store.

All invites claimed. If some people don't end up using their invite to register, that may free up some spots.

I also am not allowed to give it to anyone who works for a governmental agency (incl public school teachers, PD or FD, sorry)
I wonder why that is and how they would find out.

I know our County gives 3 or 5 licenses to each employee for Office, but now I'm curious if they have any other Microsoft perks.

I wonder why that is and how they would find out.

I know our County gives 3 or 5 licenses to each employee for Office, but now I'm curious if they have any other Microsoft perks.
My guess would be it might possibly considered a bribe and they don't want to deal with litigation if anything comes from it?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Wish I wouldn't have missed this. If anyone backs out I'd love to take their spot. Either way thanks for posting this!

So they've been having "Doorbusters" sales every week supposedly for 4 weeks, but there doesn't seem to be one this week.

There was a Forza week, then a Gears week. Did anyone else catch any others?

Since it's over a month old, this opp has probably passed. Please let me know if another invite comes available. Thanks for posting this. 

What happened to this? I was the first to reply and never got a PM, unless I was supposed to do something and I didn't do it.

EDIT: Unless the PM's just haven't been sent yet -- if that's the case, then that's fine, obviously.

EDIT2: Apparently PM's were sent out. What gives?

Reviving the thread because the F&F accounts will reset at the end of the month and I'll be able to fill in the spots with new folks then. There will be 10 spots and I'll be preferring CAGs who have useful post history, as in a track record for posting stuff helpful to the community.

There are a few folks who haven't bought anything, but I don't know who, so take this as a general reminder to buy something by the end of the month!

Reviving the thread because the F&F accounts will reset at the end of the month and I'll be able to fill in the spots with new folks then. There will be 10 spots and I'll be preferring CAGs who have useful post history, as in a track record for posting stuff helpful to the community.

There are a few folks who haven't bought anything, but I don't know who, so take this as a general reminder to buy something by the end of the month!
Good reminder. I was actually just looking at the site earlier today. Going to finish my time as a member by purchasing the 2 years of Gold for $50. It's a pretty awesome deal. Thanks again for the invite.

I really don't wanna nitpick or sound rude, but I must ask: why did I never receive an invite after being the first one to respond?

It's not that big of a deal, so you can just add me to the bottom of the list if there was some kind of problem or something

bread's done
Back