- - - - -

2K Store CE Sale! Mafia 3 $80, Borderlands Gent Clap Trap CE $80 (Adopt a Friendly, Lonely Clap Trap Today!)

Borderlands Mafia 3 Borderlands Handsome Jack 2k Collectors edition clap trap

#61 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:54 AM

Got this in the mail today and played with it for a bit. It's fun to mess with, though you need a really flat surface or he'll tip over. Our carpet is flat enough that he mostly works, and only tips here and there.

Bit of advice to everyone when putting him together, you need to put a fair amount of pressure to click his arms into his sockets. It'll almost feel like you're going to break it. I was worried, but finally they went all the way in and no harm done.

#62 Cloudx9  

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:17 PM

Got this in the mail today and played with it for a bit. It's fun to mess with, though you need a really flat surface or he'll tip over. Our carpet is flat enough that he mostly works, and only tips here and there.

Bit of advice to everyone when putting him together, you need to put a fair amount of pressure to click his arms into his sockets. It'll almost feel like you're going to break it. I was worried, but finally they went all the way in and no harm done.

Yes it took me a good 40 minutes to figure this out lol. Thought I got a defective one at first.