CAGcast #478: Poop Trophies

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Last Guardian, Watch Dogs 2, Star Wars PSVR, Final Fantasy XV, Dishonored 2, and so much more!

Download (1 hours 19 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS

Visit hellofresh.com and use the promo code cagcast to save $35 off your first week of deliveries

Show Linkage/Notes:

Intro -  Damon Paul - Knight Rider Theme

Outro - Knight Rider Promo

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook
Youtube (Subscribe)

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

I guess you can listen to Wombat's other podcast, Uninformed Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month I thought Nintendo was going to use the dock to power up the Switch, but I guess powering up the processor is the cheaper option. Nobody wants to put two Tegra processors together.

I'm sad that the Framemeister is going away, but the little box costs as much as a 42 inch tv. I'll still hunt for a Sony PVM in the meantime.

I heard the Shipwreck reference when listening to the Bombcast earlier this week but I wasn't sure if Jeff was talking about the CAG Shipwreck or something else. It was a very quick reference and he got cut off by someone else talking.

I liked Wombat making fun of people being excited for the Switch to play Gamecube games, meanwhile he is playing Skyrim and Marvel Ultimate Alliance again :) I get what he means though, he wants to see the new hotness. Nintendo doesn't want the new hot games to cut into sales of those overstocked Amiibos and understocked NES Classics though so they won't show us the lineup until January.

Shipwreck, if The Last Guardian gets too boring you could always try a little game called Call of Duty.

I enjoyed the show as usual. Keep it up guys.

Next year I wouldn't mind a rerelease of the first two Skylanders games that aren't available on current systems if it allowed us to use existing portals and let us play with all the newer figures. Could be a cheap way to keep the franchise going and a breather for the devs to rethink the next sequel.

I heard the Shipwreck reference when listening to the Bombcast earlier this week but I wasn't sure if Jeff was talking about the CAG Shipwreck or something else. It was a very quick reference and he got cut off by someone else talking.

I liked Wombat making fun of people being excited for the Switch to play Gamecube games, meanwhile he is playing Skyrim and Marvel Ultimate Alliance again :) I get what he means though, he wants to see the new hotness. Nintendo doesn't want the new hot games to cut into sales of those overstocked Amiibos and understocked NES Classics though so they won't show us the lineup until January.

Shipwreck, if The Last Guardian gets too boring you could always try a little game called Call of Duty.

I enjoyed the show as usual. Keep it up guys.
Shipwreck finished Infinite Warfare, and really enjoyed it.

I think the hosts will get a kick out of the game if they would try it. I've listened to a few other podcasts about this game and each of those hosts shed tears for what the game conveyed. Don't be so dismissive guys.

But Shipwreck on the other hand:

https://twitter.com/Shipwreck/status/807306643943948289

Last edited by a moderator:
15085616_10157773789475440_7684636408032935581_n.jpg

bread's done
Back