H: FULL SET of SEALED FIRST RELEASE Amiibo Figures

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
454 (100%)
As the title states, I have a full set of First Release Amiibo Figures I am selling for a friend.  And before I go any further, he is NOT looking to trade, but wants to sell these as a lot.  

NO INDIVIDUAL SALES WILL BE DONE.  ALL OR NOTHING.

My friend is currently in the process of finalizing a spreadsheet of all the figures he has, but in the meantime, I have a few photos so any interested buyer can see what they would be getting.

Pick up is preferred (located in SoCal/Los Angeles area) but we will ship at BUYERS EXPENSE.

99% of these figures are in mint condition.  Some have some minor box wear and that will be disclosed in the spreadsheet he is creating.  Also, 100% of them will come with box protectors at NO charge.

I would have added the photos to this post, but for some reason they were all displayed upside down and sideways.  No idea why.  I can PM the photos to anyone if they are interested.

Price has yet to be finalized, but expect it to be fair.  He is basically trying to break even, so figure around $12-$13 a pop, and there are over 100.  Keep in mind there are some of these in this lot that will sell for upwards of $50+ so the buyer would be in better shape than the seller.

PM me with ANY questions you might have.  I will keep this post updated as I receive more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back