20% Off PSN Coupon In Weekly Newsletter

DannyEndurance

CAGiversary!
Just an FYI, if you receive the official PlayStation weekly newsletter in your email, the one sent on December 9th contains a 20% off discount code.

The name of the email is: "(Your PSN ID), see what's new this week"

It advertises the first week of the holiday sale. Code expires 12/19.

U.S. only

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, i had already deleted it earlier today without opening it. i was able to retrieve it, it had the code inside.

assuming this is the sign up

Info on the page is old...idk
Yes that's old, it doesn't work, well it didn't yesterday, it was just looping.

Btw I never signed up for any of the newsletters or anything. I was already signed up for the marketing emails which is why I get all the PSN emails. The first box only. https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/account/notify/edit-settings!input.action?displayNavigation=false

Yesterday they did two waves for this email, I didn't get it the first time but it came an hour later in the second wave.

It's probably too late to get it but if you're checked in on the above and still don't receive these emails, just make sure to add this email to your contacts and safe senders list [email protected] and they should start coming through

Yes that's old, it doesn't work, well it didn't yesterday, it was just looping.

Btw I never signed up for any of the newsletters or anything. I was already signed up for the marketing emails which is why I get all the PSN emails. The first box only. https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/account/notify/edit-settings!input.action?displayNavigation=false

Yesterday they did two waves for this email, I didn't get it the first time but it came an hour later in the second wave.

It's probably too late to get it but if you're checked in on the above and still don't receive these emails, just make sure to add this email to your contacts and safe senders list [email protected] and they should start coming through
Thanks. Already bought The Division Gold Edition and 100ft robot golf anyway

Side note: already tired of 100 ft robot golf

I've been signed up but all I ever get emails about are Sony Rewards. I'll check my recently deleted just in case though.

I'm signed up to receive marketing emails according to my account settings but I never receive any emails whatsoever, and I buy stuff from the PSN store weekly. 

I got the code and noticed it immediately but then again, I actually read all the emails sony sends me. Sure wish I could could use it on a protection plan for PS4 Pro and PSVR but no dice yet

Did not receive one.

Would appreciate if someone is not going to use it and is willing to share theirs with me through a PM.

Thank you.

Pretty sure I got the code, I got that newsletter, but it makes no mention of a 20% off code, but just a random code sandwiched between the Holiday Sale Week 1 and New This Week.

There's also a golden ticket from what I heard that's suppose to be equal to $100 giftcard. Also hope everyone learned there lesson cause I shonuff going start checking there email now.

I wanted to buy Inside from the Limbo guys but no code for me , anyone has a code that they dont want by any chance.

I'm trying to sign up for the newsletter maybe I can receive something, but unfortunately, "join now" button seems to be broken (stuck on loading) even though I tried it on 2 different browsers

Guess I will join the others. If anyone has one and doesn't want it I would appreciate a code. Thank you. I have a code for 10 Rock Band songs I can trade.

bread's done
Back