Garage sale haul

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
First time that I felt like I should say at least something.

23 SNES games for $10. Most cart only, but a few with manuals. Of the 23, here are ones worth mentioning:

Breath of Fire
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
Secret of Mana
Castlevania IV
Super R-Type (with manual)
Demon's Crest
Lagoon
Mario Paint (with manual, mouse manual)
Super Scope 6 (with both manuals, though no SS)
Super Mario Kart
Soulblazer
Killer Instinct (with manual)
Donkey Kong Country
Starfox (with manual)

Then some other crap like Clayfighter, Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball, Mortal Kombat 2, etc.

Ack, sorry for not posting in an official thread. I see haul threads all the time, I thought it was an individual sort of thing. Mods can feel free to close this if I need to move, just let me know.

[quote name='j-fever']Good place to find deals. I recently got a brand-new 2nd gen 10gb iPod for $20 at a garage sale...[/QUOTE]

I hate you too. All I ever see at yard sales are ugly clothes, furniture, and super ancient computers.

[quote name='vietgurl']I hate you too. All I ever see at yard sales are ugly clothes, furniture, and super ancient computers.[/QUOTE]

I feel you. I swear, these people arbitrarily slap prices on their crap. $15 for Madden 2001? No thanks. I guess that's what you get when you live in a poor area.

You make me sick . . . sick with envy.

Nice day . . . I hit a little string of sales (8 or 9) and saw nothing . . .

Best I could do today is buy some old videogame mag back issues (Lamepro and EGMs from 2000) for 25 cents an issue. Someone donated at my library . . . so they got a few dollars from me.

[quote name='Strell']Then some other crap like Clayfighter, Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball, Mortal Kombat 2, etc.[/QUOTE]

crap like Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball?????? are you crazy?? that game is GREAT!

[quote name='aaa']haha. bill lambiers combat basketball? sounds so terrible.HAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]
sounds terrible but its a pretty fun game.

bread's done
Back