Gaming Screenshots

Righteous Nixon

CAGiversary!
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any quality websites that are dedicated to people posting game screenshots. I have always enjoyed taking screenshots but have become more and more serious about it as the years have gone by, most likely due to me being a professionl photographer and game screenshots getting closer and closer to looking like real photography. Anyways, I started a couple of clubs on Xbox, one for architectural screenshots and one for landscape screenshots, but the one downside to Xbox clubs is you can only store a certain amount of screenshots so you eventually have to delete screenshots in order to add new ones. I would love to find a quality website where one could post screenshots without having to worry about them being on your Xbox account and where you didn't have to worry about running out of space so often. 

Anyways, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Taking screenshots and video's have both become pretty popular these days so I would think there would have to be some quality sites out there for both. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back