- - - - -

Max Payne 3: Special Edition - Xbox 360 $27 @ Amazon

max payne

#1 litepink   it was love at first sight CAGiversary!   2890 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:50 PM

:360: Max Payne 3: Special Edition - $27.00

:ps3: Max Payne 3: Special Edition - $39.88

Third party sellers, both fulfilled by Amazon.

What's inside:

MaxPayne3SpecialEdition4-600x300.jpg

#2 sharinganerror  

sharinganerror

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:38 PM

When I bought this 3 years ago for the same price(which hasn't really changed) It didn't come with dlc. Nor did the GTA IV Special Edition.

PSA: These third part sellers reprint the games bundled in to sell the other components. My copy of GTA IV found inside was the platinum hits

and the seller didn't bat an eyelash. The same goes with the max payne 3, no dlc.

#3 superxgaga   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   293 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

superxgaga

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:41 PM

Got this thing from GameStop couple years ago when it's like 5 bucks or something

And the statue is rly cheaply made, made max Payne looks like a simpsons character

#4 Alien Spider   #SQUIRTLESQUAD CAGiversary!   1431 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Alien Spider

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:51 PM

Yeah, this Max Payne statue is definitely not my favorite video game collectible. It's decent, but Max does look a little "derpy". Too much alcohol and painkillers perhaps? Anyway for the most part the game fun IMO and the statue is decent, for $27 I'd say it's a good deal for Max Payne fans.

#5 Untamed Sorrow   The Maple Kind ?? CAGiversary!   1095 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Untamed Sorrow

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:51 AM

The statue eventually starts to droop sideways. I had bought 2 of these a while back when GS clearanced them out and both did the same within a week or two...

#6 RunningMan  

RunningMan

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:11 AM

The statue eventually starts to droop sideways. I had bought 2 of these a while back when GS clearanced them out and both did the same within a week or two...

yup, statue is cheaply made vinyl, leans/droops as mentioned, but the game was great, the airport fight was epic, imo

#7 Zan-Datsu   CAG Grandmaster CAGiversary!   1242 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:42 AM

Great game, terrible statue. Payne's worst hangover.