#1 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2902 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

Games:

• :xb1: :ps4: Final Fantasy XV $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: Dead Rising 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Mafia III $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K17 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: Gears of War 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30 + Free digital $1,250,000 Great White Shark Card

Everything Else:

• 50% Trade-In Bonus on Xbox One and PS4 games
  • Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Bundle $249.99 Save $50
  • Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Bundle $299.99
  • Save $100 on Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Favorites Bundle or Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle with the purchase of any Samsung, LG or Sony 4K TV
  • Free $50 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of any Xbox One console (Offer valid on BestBuy.com only, No Price Matching)
  • Free Xbox One Wireless Controller when you purchase any Xbox One console (Black, White or Blue only)
  • Save $5 on Blue, Crimson Omen, or Dawn Shadow Xbox One controllers
  • Save $15 on 12 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One console
  • Save $10 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Game or Accessory
  • Save 50% on select Game Guides (Excludes Pokémon Sun and Moon Collector's Vault Edition)
  • Get 2 Free amiibo Figures when you buy any Animal Crossing game (Does not include amiibo cards or triple packs)
  • Turtle Beach Elite Pro Tournament Wired Gaming Headset $149.99 Save $50
  • Turtle Beach Recon 60P Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset $39.99 Save $10
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force XO One Wired Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $20
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $24.99 Save $5
  • Free Coke Plush Bear with purchase of any product $9.99 or greater.

New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Snowden $19.99
  • When the Bough Breaks $19.99

#2 Indiansfan008   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   390 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Indiansfan008

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:29 PM

How long does it typically take for new releases to get added to the trade listing? I've got Dead Rising 4 locked in at Amazon for $36, hoping I might get more than that with the 50% bonus.

Edit: should also be able to get $16 back if bought as part of the buy 2 get 1 ($48 with GCU vs $32 this sale)?

#3 usagi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1190 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:40 PM

I'm guessing the trade in deal is going to be a difficult journey that week.  I have a good feeling Christmas gift returns will cause a huge line at customer service.  Any advice when is the best time during the day is to trade-in?  Right at opening is a sure bet, but I'm not sure about mid-day.

#4 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   37783 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

Hmm, I wonder if the Deluxe Edition of FFXV will also be on sale, and whether Best Buy's extended holiday return policy applies to post-purchase price adjustments...

#5 Faithful   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   733 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Faithful

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

50% bonus time! Nice! Picked up a few games with all these recent sales just for trading, time to rebuild that store credit...

#6 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4462 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:10 PM

Any chance you could buy the Minecraft Xbox One S bundle today and get the free controller with this deal without the price of the consult being adjusted up?

#7 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6656 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

Damn, $32 (GCU) for DR4 already

#8 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8240 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:30 PM

Looks like Sony extended the $249.99 discount on the PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle till 12/31/2016.

I would imagine Best Buy will adjust their price?

2vtps38.jpg

#9 TheCochese   TheLegend CAGiversary!   13962 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:34 PM

Damn, I was hoping for a sale on controllers.

#10 Helldweller87   Banned Banned   1435 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Helldweller87

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:40 PM

How long does it typically take for new releases to get added to the trade listing? I've got Dead Rising 4 locked in at Amazon for $36, hoping I might get more than that with the 50% bonus.

Edit: should also be able to get $16 back if bought as part of the buy 2 get 1 ($48 with GCU vs $32 this sale)?

I would not expect much on a trade in value for DR4, they will tank the trade value with it being on sale.

I'm guessing the trade in deal is going to be a difficult journey that week.  I have a good feeling Christmas gift returns will cause a huge line at customer service.  Any advice when is the best time during the day is to trade-in?  Right at opening is a sure bet, but I'm not sure about mid-day.

Probably best to do it during the week days in the early morning or in the evening a hour or so before they close. 

#11 Lil Frier  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

I'm just going to hope for some chances to flip GameStop credit to Best Buy is all. Nothing really for me to trade in. I should have ​Shadow of Mordor​ beaten by then, but I don't even see the GotY version in their list of games you can trade, and the base game is at $0.25.

#12 Chuck Stank   People are fucking stupid. CAGiversary!   1143 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:04 PM

Nice, glad I didn't trade-in Watch Dogs 2, yet.

#13 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2400 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:18 PM

Hmm, I wonder if the Deluxe Edition of FFXV will also be on sale, and whether Best Buy's extended holiday return policy applies to post-purchase price adjustments...

I've already adjusted many items I've bought as far back as Nov 2.

Always call in the early AM and you will likely get a Filipino CSR. They are more likely to give you everything you want without even knowing the system. Just tell them what you expect to get back and they may even give you more back as a courtesy(or they just do the math wrong).

#14 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

I've already adjusted many items I've bought as far back as Nov 2.

Always call in the early AM and you will likely get a Filipino CSR. They are more likely to give you everything you want without even knowing the system. Just tell them what you expect to get back and they may even give you more back as a courtesy(or they just do the math wrong).

Is it me or did that sound slightly racist. . .?

#15 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1915 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:05 PM

Wow FF15 for $32? Damn

#16 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1915 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:25 PM

It's not you

#17 gindias  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:37 PM

It's you.

#18 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2400 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:25 PM

I don't know. I'll ask my Filipino wife and her Filipino family what they think. And when my kids grow up, I'll ask my half Filipino kids.

Or I can also ask my Trinidadian parents and family. Or ask my Imam what will Prophet Muhummad p.b.u.h. Think of my business logic and then report back to you.

Maybe Americans are just a bit more cynical and second guess everything a customer requests; delaying the issue for longer than necessary.

Who knows...

Edit: my Father-in-law told me to post this:
"Putang Ee Na Mo, Gagaka Tallaga"

I hope I wrote it correctly. Wouldn't want to offend anyone.

#19 Zombie8  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:50 PM

Dead rising and final fantasy for me

#20 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   1915 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

I don't know. I'll ask my Filipino wife and her Filipino family what they think. And when my kids grow up, I'll ask my half Filipino kids.

Or I can also ask my Trinidadian parents and family. Or ask my Imam what will Prophet Muhummad p.b.u.h. Think of my business logic and then report back to you.

Maybe Americans are just a bit more cynical and second guess everything a customer requests; delaying the issue for longer than necessary.

Who knows...

You're right in that it's wrong to assume that your background is more diverse than strangers may think online but no one could have known that.

#21 Ratmonkey  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

Who knows...

I think you meant this https://www.urbandic...e&defid=4050458

Also, some people see racism as soon as race is mentioned. It is usually best to ignore their accusations as I feel it reflects more on themselves in how they interpreted what you wrote. But calling their mother whores might be a little over the top.

#22 mexisp2  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:11 PM

I bought ff15 when Best Buy had buy 2 get 1. Paid for watch dogs 2 & dead rising 4. I'm elite + so I should be able to price match dead rising 4 39.99(32gcu). Also might have to wait until December 26 so I can also price match watch dogs 2 39.99 from target.(I missed out on the pm when it was dotd at Best Buy $32
I'm only allowed one price match hopefully the target one works

#23 ritchardf  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:40 PM

so saying something racist isnt racist if its against your own race or one you married into? add CAG race relations to CAG math.

#24 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2400 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:42 PM

I think you meant this https://www.urbandic...e&defid=4050458

Also, some people see racism as soon as race is mentioned. It is usually best to ignore their accusations as I feel it reflects more on themselves in how they interpreted what you wrote. But calling their mother whores might be a little over the top.

He is an old man who voted for Trump. What can I say? We have them in every family.

#25 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2400 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:49 PM

so saying something racist isnt racist if its against your own race or one you married into? add CAG race relations to CAG math.

And you wonder why trump won? Everyone's so sensitive to every damn thing.

It's best to deal with a foreign csr because they aren't arrogant and rude like American csr. Is that more clear and less racist for you?

And at least I can do CAG math...because I'm Indian...get it?😉

#26 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:04 PM

Everybody's racist. Even if they won't admit it.

#27 Vap   Banned Banned   1684 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:24 PM

And you wonder why trump won? Everyone's so sensitive to every damn thing.

It's best to deal with a foreign csr because they aren't arrogant and rude like American csr. Is that more clear and less racist for you?

And at least I can do CAG math...because I'm Indian...get it?😉

You think that's sensitive? That's nothing. My local university offered counseling to students who may have been offended by Halloween costumes.

Sorry, that's totally off topic. lol.

#28 skrilla99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   466 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

skrilla99

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:13 AM

Makes the whole buy 2 get 1 seem pretty worthless. 3 x $32 GCU games equals that. I know I got DR4, FFXV, & WD2. The only one I've opened and played so far is DR4. I have no sense of urgency to open and play the other two so I may go buy a copy of DR4 for $32 and return the $96+ tax purchase.

#29 KansasCityKing  

KansasCityKing

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:14 AM

529f6d0e1605fb2a76000075.jpg

#30 Sielanas  

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:18 AM

I'm thinking the logic is you'll get different reps at different times of day due to time zones.