iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
North America (USA/Canada)

Assassin's Creed (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Assassin's Creed: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/21/17

Beauty and the Beast (Best Buy) - TBA

Ghost In The Shell (1995) Mondo - 3/14/17 (Amazon)

Deepwater Horizon (Target) - 1/10/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy) - 2/28/17

Doctor Strange 3D (Best Buy Canada) - 2/28/17

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 4/11/17

Fifty Shades Darker (Best Buy) - TBA

Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 3D (Best Buy) - 9/12/17

Hacksaw Ridge (Target) - 2/21/17

Inferno: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/24/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 1/31/17

John Wick (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Best Buy) Popart - 6/13/17

Justice League Dark (Target) - 2/7/17

Kong: Skull Island: 4K Ultra HD + 3D (Best Buy) - TBA

La La Land (Best Buy) - 4/25/17

LEGO Batman Movie (Best Buy) - 6/13/17

Logan (Best Buy) - TBA

Logan: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) TBA

Moana 2D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

Moana 3D (Best Buy) - 3/7/17

The Mummy: Ultimate Colledtion (Best Buy) - 5/16/17

Passengers: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - 3/14/17

Resident Evil (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Extinction (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil: Retribution (Best Buy) Popart - 1/17/17

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter: 4K Ultra HD/3D/2D (Best Buy) - TBA

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) - 4/4/17

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy Canada) - 4/4/17

Sing: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Spider-Man Legacy Collection: 4K Ultra HD (5-Films) - 6/13/17

Underworld: Blood Wars: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) Popart - 4/18/17

The Walking Dead: The Complete Seventh Season (Target) - 8/22/17

Wonder Woman: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

WWE: Wrestlemania 33 - 5/9/17

xXx: Return of Xander Cage: 4K Ultra HD (Best Buy) - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on the cover, looks like they'll sucker me into buying Ghost in the Shell for the. . .5th time now?

Just checked the cover. I'm disappointed in Mondo; they could've done so much better than that.

The Magnificent Seven at Best Buy is actually 2016.  Its release date was today.  Just got the steelbook in the mail today.

that is unusual for Sing, but i guess since its a 4k release that is why they are getting it and not target.  

Heads up:  Some of the upcoming 4K steelbooks are included in the Best Buy Buy 2, Save $10, Buy 3, Save $20 4K sale.  May be a good idea to preorder now with these discounts.

Heads up: Some of the upcoming 4K steelbooks are included in the Best Buy Buy 2, Save $10, Buy 3, Save $20 4K sale. May be a good idea to preorder now with these discounts.
Thanks for the HU. Is there a link to the deal? Does it have a list of the movies?

My Force Awakens steelbook just came in with a big dent on top.  Does Best Buy have a simple 'stop in and swap' policy with online returns?

My Force Awakens steelbook just came in with a big dent on top. Does Best Buy have a simple 'stop in and swap' policy with online returns?
Yes, with no issues. I would do it before Christmas though because every retailer will be swamped with returns.

Man, those new Resident Evil steels are tempting me to double dip on most of them.  The artwork is phenomenal!

hey bros, found some new steelbooks currently available at bestbuy, the underworld series

id post the links but even though i have been on this site for ages, i guess i never posted here before so ill need to wait.

just search underworld on their site and each movie is $15, and the art is pretty cool too.

hey bros, found some new steelbooks currently available at bestbuy, the underworld series

id post the links but even though i have been on this site for ages, i guess i never posted here before so ill need to wait.

just search underworld on their site and each movie is $15, and the art is pretty cool too.
Here's a link to Rise of the Lycans: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/underworld-rise-of-the-lycans-blu-ray-steelbook-movie-cash-only--best-buy-2009/5619311.p?skuId=5619311

They include movie cash to see the newest Underworld movie (Jan 6th release date) or Resident Evil movie (January 27th release date).

The rest of the steelbooks are found a bit lower on the page. Between those and Resident Evil, I'm going to be set back a good amount of money. Thank God for the Best Buy credit card!

Not really digging the art work of the Underworld steelbooks.  Looks like something I would draw - and I'm not an artist.

Doctor Strange 3D Steelbook Best Buy Exclusive - February 28, 2017

u0ij1hw.jpg

Oh man, that is a must have!
I finally grabbed the suicide squad steel last night since I got a Best Buy gc for christmas

Oh man, that is a must have!
I finally grabbed the suicide squad steel last night since I got a Best Buy gc for christmas
1000% agreed. I have to get it anyway, but it helps that it looks really nice. :)

And I'm shocked that the SB of Suicide Squad is still available, but I still see it sitting on the shelf. FYI, you get the UHD of both the Theatrical cut and Extended cut with the UV code that comes with it.

I think the price of the SS steelbook, the movie being mediocre at best and the 4K transfer being substandard put a lot of people off. I've been watching the website and all area stores near me still have them. The store I went to last night had ten out on the shelves. I'm assuming a price drop will come at some point. I had a $25 gift card so that made up my mind for me. If there's a price drop within the next two weeks (I think that's how long the standard receipt is good for) I'll get a price adjustment.

Link to that Dr Strange 3D BB SB would be helpful, didn't come up in any search I did.

Also, we have another Justice League movie coming up, Justice League Dark.  Anyone heard anything about a Target SB for it, since we've had numerous ones from them in the past that were JL SBs? 

I think the price of the SS steelbook, the movie being mediocre at best and the 4K transfer being substandard put a lot of people off. I've been watching the website and all area stores near me still have them. The store I went to last night had ten out on the shelves. I'm assuming a price drop will come at some point. I had a $25 gift card so that made up my mind for me. If there's a price drop within the next two weeks (I think that's how long the standard receipt is good for) I'll get a price adjustment.
Only 4k movie I've watched so far and I couldn't tell a difference on a Samsung JS8500. I'm selling My SS, Man of Steel, and BvS Steelbooks for 60 bucks for the 3 as SS was the 3rd strike for me to blind buy any DC movies anymore. PM if you want them (I think Man of Steel UV is used but the others are in tact). Otherwise they hit ebay this week.

Incredibly stoked for Doctor Strange, heard it has wonderful 3D in it and that case looks phenomenal.

Link to that Dr Strange 3D BB SB would be helpful, didn't come up in any search I did.

Also, we have another Justice League movie coming up, Justice League Dark. Anyone heard anything about a Target SB for it, since we've had numerous ones from them in the past that were JL SBs?
I don't think the link has been put up for Dr. Strange yet at BB. I know this is definitely one I need to preorder right away.

Figured I might as well post this deal here. Someone on eBay is selling the UK Steelbook version of 21 Jump Street for $3.50 with free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/21-Jump-Street-Blu-Ray-Steelbook-Movie-UK-Import-Region-Free-Channing-Tatum-NEW-/332074485928?hash=item4d512e88a8:g:JuQAAOSwvg9XavMl
Nice find! Thanks for sharing. I bought that and the 22 Jump Street steelbook for an additional $9.99. Can't beat under $15 for my favorite comedies in recent movie history.

Thanks. In for 1, as they had 3 remaining.

I'm betting on a price mistake with a cancelation, though we'll see if it ships out.
I bought one yesterday and it shipped later last night. Idk if it has to do with me buying two movies from them, but they honored the $3.50 steelbook.

PopArt  steelbooks doesn't come with  Digital copies

Yeah, I can see the 3D version being $27.99 and the non-3D steelbook being $24.99 but I guess we will see.
We thought the same thing of Suicide Squad which was 4K + BD + UV (without 3D) and it released at $34.99, so anything's possible.

I hope you're right and it does go sub-$30, though we'll know more close to release.

bread's done
Back