Is Game Quest Direct Gone?

Bartman3010

CAGiversary!
About a month or two ago I noticed the Game Quest Direct website just... disappeared. I tried going to their website, www.gamequestdirect.com and it seems like the domain wasn't renewed. I fear that they may have shut down. They may not have played a big role in republishing older games lately, but there were still a few games I wanted to get off of their store, now it seems like it may be gone, and I can't find their store outlet on Amazon.

Yeah they are gone, the website is back but they no longer sell games anymore. I bought all my Dragonball Z PS1 imports from them back in the day along with a Goldfinger. I liked buying from them.

So I found an interesting tidbit- during the recent eBay coupons, I bought a few expensive games I wanted from one seller: DealTavern. I wasn't sure how they had such a huge stock of games and after googling a bit, I saw some people mention they were GameQuestDriect. After some more googling, it sounds like it might be true. 

FYI, one of the games I bought was a re-seal (can see sticker residue under the shrinkwrap). They are letting be return for a replacement. The other two games were legit. 

Huh, I've seen DealTavern on Amazon before. They've been around for awhile. How long exactly has GameQuestDirect been gone?

Huh, I've seen DealTavern on Amazon before. They've been around for awhile. How long exactly has GameQuestDirect been gone?
No clue- I haven't heard GameQuest mentioned in years, though I wasn't exactly a huge shopper there. I've only seen DealTavern in the past year or two but no clue when they started up.

bread's done
Back