* * * * - 12 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Battlefield 1, Mafia 3, Titanfall 2, more | GwG: XB1 Lara Croft: Osiris, Giana Sisters; 360 Lego SW:CS | MS Pub Sale

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#15811 Uncle Anwar   Lemurian Cult Leader CAGiversary!   144 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Uncle Anwar

Posted Today, 12:42 PM

Where are our Friday the 13th hot takes?

Tried to get a game twice last night, waited about 10 minutes each time with no results. Still not working today..I'm guessing they are not going to do anything about this until Tuesday, so I will be taking advantage of the Microsoft refund program.

#15812 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5137 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:05 PM

Anyone playing Rime yet?  I'm actually excited to pick it up this weekend

I'm really interested in Rime but I'll wait for the inevitable sale.

I played RiME for about 4 hours yesterday. Game is very good. I took a million screenshots, it is very pretty.

If you like Journey, Wind Waker, or The Witness - then you will enjoy RiME.

If you are looking for guns, boobs, and footballs - this game is not for you.

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Wii U: Champloo4

1035269.png

#15813 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4781 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:10 PM

I played RiME for about 4 hours yesterday. Game is very good. I took a million screenshots, it is very pretty.
If you like Journey, Wind Waker, or The Witness - then you will enjoy RiME.
If you are looking for guns, boobs, and footballs - this game is not for you.

Many people in the GameStop thread are buying physical copies there this weekend for the 50% extra trade in bonus on the monthly stealth bump. I'm trying to decide whether to buy it or The Surge because I have a few duplicate copies of a few games that I need to dump.

#15814 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5137 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:53 PM

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for XB1 is up on Amazon, $29.99.

http://a.co/8LhqwQr

Description says includes all DLC - and that the graphics are beautiful.

MdJdqbA.png?1

DD:DA up on BB now.

http://www.bestbuy.c...p?skuId=5901280

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Wii U: Champloo4

1035269.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360