* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Transformers, Dead Space 2/3, 360 Watch_Dogs DLC, more | Spotlight Indies | GwG: XB1 Watch_Dogs, Speedrunners; 360 DA:O

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#3241 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:03 AM

Many 360 BC games have been re-printed with the "Plays on Xbox One" label. While I'm sure it wasn'the first overall, Doom 3 BFG was definitely one of the first ones.

When I bought the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition in October of last year, it also came with the label.

How I regret not buying AC Rogue digitally last time. Now every time it goes on "sale", it will always be $14,99

doctor+zod.png

#3242 dennisb407   Hurricane season begins June 1st, 2018 CAGiversary!   5395 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:17 AM

Just finished the RE7 campaign on normal. Beginning was awesome, ending was extra corny though. Capcom needs to make a valentine commercial touting the game as a love story between Ethan and Mia. See how many unsuspecting soccer moms pick it up lol

#3243 MOStateSuperman   I eat birds and planes for breakfast. CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

MOStateSuperman

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:45 AM

I can confirm the quality of this one. Loving it so far.

#3244 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10494 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:42 AM

So as much as I love Forza Horizon 3 I suck so much at drifting. I spent over an hour getting a bucket list drifting challenge.

Cancerman1120.png

#3245 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2795 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:51 AM

$20 used at GS now, $67 used at GS in a few days

Like Stuntman went from 4.99 Monday to 9.99 tuesday!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3246 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

So as much as I love Forza Horizon 3 I suck so much at drifting. I spent over an hour getting a bucket list drifting challenge.

Muscle car, handbrake, and rain is a bonus. Throttle that gas and brake too. Get that rear end around and countersteer that baby around the corner.

I just started AC: China, getting a Shadow Complex vibe so far. Also I decided to hook up my Xbox to a WiFi hotspot from my Google Pixel and that, Trials Fusion, Gems of War, Pinball FX 2 and Forza 6 are letting me enjoy leaderboards/Uplay rewards/achievements popping again. Got a few rare achievements for Pinball FX 2 & FM6 tonight. Don't know how long this will last, I also was able to grab the update for Stardew Valley. I still have big retail games in my queue. I'm content atm.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Far Cry 5, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2

#3247 Sielanas  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:55 AM

Updating my console to preview build right now.

From Wal-Mart clearance thread, the Master Chief controller is $35 in store. My local shows 5, going to investigate tomorrow.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#3248 Sixthman  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:34 AM

AC: China plays like Shadow Complex? Might have to give that a try. I've ignored those 2D AC games so far.

#3249 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1071 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:43 AM

Really hope that Rogue is coming to BC, I picked it up at the last sale. Though because I'm selfish I hope it doesn't come to GwG too soon because I haven't played it yet.

I've been playing Rainbow 6 Siege free trial with my friends. I thought it was just okay, but they all loved it and picked it up digitally. I just can't see myself picking it up for $25. Maybe for $10 but honestly I'd rather be playing overwatch with them like normal. 

#3250 FloriDUH JBot   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   818 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

FloriDUH JBot

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:45 AM

I haven't had an update since 12/10 =(

... me neither, going to try the alpha reg

Rockin' it old school single-player style!

Find me on Xbox Live at Gamertag ...

FloriDUH+JBot.png

#3251 nypickle   Orange and Blue CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:59 AM

AC: China plays like Shadow Complex? Might have to give that a try. I've ignored those 2D AC games so far.

Personally I feel like it plays more like Mark of the Ninja (which needs to be BC now)

#3252 knight19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1197 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:24 PM

Just finished the RE7 campaign on normal. Beginning was awesome, ending was extra corny though. Capcom needs to make a valentine commercial touting the game as a love story between Ethan and Mia. See how many unsuspecting soccer moms pick it up lol

If you haven't played RE7, don't read.  Discusses a few plot points.

Spoiler

#3253 akathatoneguy   Use your turn signal CAGiversary!   964 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

akathatoneguy

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

AC: China definitely plays like Mark of the Ninja (which is a masterpiece btw). I just have a couple more levels to shadow: gold to complete AC: China. I kind of wish I had grabbed the others when they were on sale. Then again, they're AC games, they'll be on sale again.

#3254 braiiins  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

Anyone play much of the wildlands beta yet? Here's my basic impressions after a couple hours, spoilered because it's a bit longer.

Spoiler

#3255 Shojsauce   Owner of RewindReview CAGiversary!   1040 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:23 PM

I still can't get the ubisoft site to work to get a beta invite for ghost recon. Real bummer because I was really looking forward to it. 

Totally not batman...

#3256 Khalid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   826 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

I just saw this on Reddit and it seems to work.

https://www.reddit.c...lish_subtitled/

https://www.microsof...s/bqjg7j8xsl4p#

PSYCHO-PASS MANDATORY HAPPINESS (English Subtitled) is on sale for 87.75 HKD (11.31 US Dollar)(14.73 Canadian Dollar) a bit more because of the price of the card on Play-Asia, maybe you can find card cheaper somewhere else.

I bought the 150HKD card on play-asia. Make sure you want something else with the left over money or you are fine with buying something else at one point.

Then change you console location to HK and redeem the code and buy the game.

#3257 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

Personally I feel like it plays more like Mark of the Ninja (which needs to be BC now)

Ahh, I don't think I played that one.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

#3258 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Demos aren't BC too right?  I would totally just download or just put it in the queue every 360 demo so if it became BC and they delisted it, at least I have the demo to play.   O:)

#3259 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4647 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

Many 360 BC games have been re-printed with the "Plays on Xbox One" label. While I'm sure it wasn'the first overall, Doom 3 BFG was definitely one of the first ones.

When I bought the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition in October of last year, it also came with the label.

How I regret not buying AC Rogue digitally last time. Now every time it goes on "sale", it will always be $14,99

Yeah, Bethesda may have been the first company to do that.  They even have rereleased BC Xbox 360 games in Xbox One cases with the "Plays on Xbox One" label.  I know I've seen at least two games done that way.

Seems like I've seen you say you love FH3 even though you're not a racing game fan.  That's awesome.  Drifting is definitely a whole new beast.  I have friends that are experts, but I just can't get to that level and a lot of tunes seem to be better suited for experts, however, it's worth trying out tunes marked drag to find a setup that may help you.  I usually find some and it's free since they switched to the share system.  Spybreak's pointers below are very good.  I do find a lot of muscle cars are a little too heavy and not as nimble as I like, but that's personal preference.  Just as long as it's RWD and overpowered enough to start spinning the wheels out in a corner and keep them spinning it will do.  Keep in mind it's all about the right amount of speed and the best angles to get the most out of each turn.  From what I understand there's less traffic if you go online which helps.  I learned a lot of drifting in Dirt 3.  The playground area is a great place to learn and the in game challenges help.  It definitely takes practice to nail down.

Muscle car, handbrake, and rain is a bonus. Throttle that gas and brake too. Get that rear end around and countersteer that baby around the corner.

I just started AC: China, getting a Shadow Complex vibe so far. Also I decided to hook up my Xbox to a WiFi hotspot from my Google Pixel and that, Trials Fusion, Gems of War, Pinball FX 2 and Forza 6 are letting me enjoy leaderboards/Uplay rewards/achievements popping again. Got a few rare achievements for Pinball FX 2 & FM6 tonight. Don't know how long this will last, I also was able to grab the update for Stardew Valley. I still have big retail games in my queue. I'm content atm.

I just started playing Gems of War and I really like it's take on the old gem matching games.  I've put a lot of time in that this past week.

#3260 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

I still can't get the ubisoft site to work to get a beta invite for ghost recon. Real bummer because I was really looking forward to it.

While the Wildlands beta itself is really good - the beta website/portal is not. Without explanation yesterday, Ubi removed the "invite friends" tab.

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#3261 Khalid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   826 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:17 PM

SMITE Ultimate God Pack - Free

https://www.microsof...ck/C45TB2T888PV

#3262 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7580 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

SMITE Ultimate God Pack - Free

https://www.microsof...ck/C45TB2T888PV

Isn't that like $30 normally? I'll take it. Never got into Smite much but willing to give it another try with all the Gods unlocked.

#3263 Khalid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   826 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

Isn't that like $30 normally? I'll take it. Never got into Smite much but willing to give it another try with all the Gods unlocked.

Yeah, I bought it on PC when it was on sale to sync with the Xbox on launch.

Not sure if it's an error(probably), so they might revoked.

#3264 akathatoneguy   Use your turn signal CAGiversary!   964 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

akathatoneguy

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:34 PM

Never played Smite and have no real knowledge of MOBAs. How does it rate? Most of what I know about League of Legends is that if you don't play the way you're "supposed" to you get flamed and people take it super seriously.

#3265 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   2907 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:55 PM

I loved Smite when it came out. Haven't played it in a while but it's fantastic. I think I have over 200 hours in it.

#3266 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4341 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

I've never played smite aside from like two minutes of the tutorial, but it's nice to own all the characters in case I ever decide to play. Thanks for posting that

StudentofTruth.png

#3267 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9440 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:28 PM

While the Wildlands beta itself is really good - the beta website/portal is not. Without explanation yesterday, Ubi removed the "invite friends" tab.

In Chrome there was no Invite button, but in Edge there was.

#3268 MetalMegaGio   MetalMegaCAG CAGiversary!   3179 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

MetalMegaGio

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:32 PM

I signed up for both the Injustice and Ghost Recon Beta and I didn't receive any of them.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#3269 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:33 PM

I just started playing Gems of War and I really like it's take on the old gem matching games. I've put a lot of time in that this past week.

Search Guilds for VIKINGS 24H, it's the Guild I'm in atm.

Prob Smite to be the next GwG huh. Eh I grabbed the unlock pack anyways just in case.

#3270 CaseX   CAG addict CAGiversary!   2062 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:55 PM

Never played Smite and have no real knowledge of MOBAs. How does it rate? Most of what I know about League of Legends is that if you don't play the way you're "supposed" to you get flamed and people take it super seriously.

Nah, it's not like that at all.  Maybe because it's a F2P game, idk, but you can play however you want.  I am super casual -- I only play a few characters and I don't bother buying perks (?) at level up, letting the game autobuy for me -- and I have never gotten any messages commenting on how I play.  That said, there are some people who are super good at it and know how to optimize their builds.