* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Transformers, Dead Space 2/3, 360 Watch_Dogs DLC, more | Spotlight Indies | GwG: XB1 Watch_Dogs, Speedrunners; 360 DA:O

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#5161 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

Some poop... and AC ROGUE. (Also Borderlands 2!)

#5162 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13528 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:01 PM

#5163 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13528 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

#5164 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7840 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:04 PM

Meh

#5165 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4242 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

I'm not interested in any of the games but at least we got 6, obscure bad xbla games have to run out eventually

#5166 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Again, why didn't I buy AC Rogue when it went on sale last time? The only AC game I haven't played and chances are is never going to be below $14,99 digital  :wall:

#5167 Khalid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   827 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:12 PM

Again, why didn't I buy AC Rogue when it went on sale last time? The only AC game I haven't played and chances are is never going to be below $14,99 digital  :wall:

It's Ubisoft game, the game will be a GWG game at one point.

#5168 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11379 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:12 PM

Can you get the update under Manage Game by chance?

Nope. The game itself needs to be updated via BC, the game is asking for a 360 update lol. Someone fucked up. I complained to Bill Stillwell on twitter we'll hope to see it resolved next week or they will feel my spammy wrath.

Pretty big updates to BC today. Can't believe Ubisoft finally gave in on Rogue. Guess it's not getting remastered then.

FYI The Neo Games are not online MP just local which kinda sucks.

Oh well, at least BC isn't dead and I got KOF today.

#5169 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:14 PM

Space Invaders Infinity Gene is good. It's a modern sequel like Pac-Man Championship Edition or Galaga Legions. Definitely worth playing. It does have one achievement that requires you to play a mode that uses music from your harddrive, so I assume that's unattainable on Xbone.

This is a pretty good batch of games. KoF 2002 is a good, and I know a lot of people wanted Rouge to become BC. Can't really say on the other two games. They look OK but have mediocre reviews.

#5170 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

It's Ubisoft game, the game will be a GWG game at one point.

Good point. I'd rather wait for it to go GWG than buying it physical and then being unable to get rid of it (I'm not in the US so my options are very limited when it comes to reselling/trading physical 360 stuff).

#5171 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:23 PM

RUINER is confirmed for this Summer on XB1. This game looks fucking awesome. Devolver showing love to MS.

#5172 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9572 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:23 PM

Borderlands 2 is almost 15GB installing from a vanilla disc. Would this be all the DLC as well? :)

#5173 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:25 PM

For the three people wondering:

#5174 akathatoneguy   Use your turn signal CAGiversary!   972 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

akathatoneguy

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:25 PM

Several games are BC so now all of a sudden it's not about the number of games, but their subjective quality. Lol. #movinggoalposts

#5175 Donken   President CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

Gyromancer, Moon Diver, Borederlands 2, The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match,Assassin’s Creed Rogue, and Space Invaders Infinity Gene are BC today...

I thought Phil said good games. There is one, maybe 2 there. Such a troll.

So now we are at 9 games in Feb. BC is alive and well!

#5176 Trenchalicious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1626 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Trenchalicious

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

So now we are at 9 games in Feb. BC is alive and well!

HAZZZZAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Of course, based on output prior to Christmas... we should be at 18-21 titles.

#5177 Trenchalicious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1626 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Trenchalicious

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

Several games are BC so now all of a sudden it's not about the number of games, but their subjective quality. Lol. #movinggoalposts

It is only the case this week because Phil opened his mouth saying good games were coming. More is always welcome, but there was an inherent quality expected to this week's releases that didn't really come to pass outside of 1, maybe 2 of the 6. #logicalgoalpostmoving

#5178 Strider Turbulence   Banned Banned   6540 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:50 PM

If you have any interest in fighting games, get KOF 2002 UM. It's one of the best games ever made, huge roster, great soundtrack, and  the best gameplay in the entire King of Fighter series.

edit: One more strike against World Heroes (and probably Turf Masters). While my xbox was downloading the new BC games, World Heroes started to play like I was in a laggy online match. Distorted audio and huge frame skipping, this was in the "Hi Score" mode where there is a leaderboard on the right side of the screen.

I really don't wanna rag on this game because I'm enjoying it, but it's really hard to recommend this game to anyone outside of nostalgic fans (and I can't imagine there are many) or achievement hunters.

#5179 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   694 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

Someone install Borderlands and see if the DLC is there please., I'm stuck at dumb work. Thank you

#5180 genesis49  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:59 PM

It is only the case this week because Phil opened his mouth saying good games were coming. More is always welcome, but there was an inherent quality expected to this week's releases that didn't really come to pass outside of 1, maybe 2 of the 6. #logicalgoalpostmoving

I feel the same way. I look forward to noon on Tues and Thurs just for this. I don't expect anything much for the most part. I eat lunch, watch videos and wait for the tweet from major Nelson.
Since Phil said there were good titles this week I expected at least 2, not an announced gwg, an offshoot of a aaa title and a bunch of arcade games

#5181 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4242 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

I already played through all of borderlands 2 on handsome collection, may run through the 360 version for some extra chievos

#5182 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10531 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

Happy to see AC: Rogue on the X1.  It may be the first I play of the 3 AC games I still have left to play (Unity and Syndicate being the others).

#5183 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1071 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

Gyromancer, Moon Diver, Borederlands 2, The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match,Assassin’s Creed Rogue, and Space Invaders Infinity Gene are BC today...

I thought Phil said good games. There is one, maybe 2 there. Such a troll.

Another week of BC, another week of no civ rev, that being said, I'm happy I was right about Assassin's creed Rogue. Looking forward to playing that.

#5184 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7534 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:48 PM

More like trolling on a Thursday afternoon.  

#5185 spacegundam0079   Itchy, Tasty ... CAGiversary!   1377 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

spacegundam0079

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

Nice work Major only game I don't have is Gyromancer ! Sweet week !

#5186 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   3097 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

HAZZZZAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Of course, based on output prior to Christmas... we should be at 18-21 titles.

Not sure why I'm taking the bait but things pick up before Christmas in multiple ways. You can only compare January and February 2017 to January and February 2016 to see how it's trending and as it's been mentioned multiple times, we are getting more this year.

#5187 Dojorkan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   238 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Dojorkan

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

Despite the size, Borderlands 2 just seems to be the base game. I tried to start a New Game with the two DLC characters to no avail.

#5188 braiiins  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

Someone install Borderlands and see if the DLC is there please., I'm stuck at dumb work. Thank you

See if it's there after you've already purchased it or as an extra gift like they did for the first game? If it's the former I can check when I get home shortly, if it's the latter I can't help.

Happy to see AC: Rogue on the X1.  It may be the first I play of the 3 AC games I still have left to play (Unity and Syndicate being the others).

I'd suggest Rogue before Unity and Syndicate last. Rogue and unity have a bit of a connection, it was cool to see it when playing rogue second but rogue takes place prior to unity. I really liked rogue but think I liked syndicate more. Unity was a bit of a mess when it came out, I stopped an hour or two into it and put it aside for a while and it was much better after being patched.

#5189 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9572 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

Good point. I'd rather wait for it to go GWG than buying it physical and then being unable to get rid of it (I'm not in the US so my options are very limited when it comes to reselling/trading physical 360 stuff).

Well you ARE stuck in a crystal space prison with like two other people, so your options are VERY limited.

If you have any interest in fighting games, get KOF 2002 UM. It's one of the best games ever made, huge roster, great soundtrack, and  the best gameplay in the entire King of Fighter series.

edit: One more strike against World Heroes (and probably Turf Masters). While my xbox was downloading the new BC games, World Heroes started to play like I was in a laggy online match. Distorted audio and huge frame skipping, this was in the "Hi Score" mode where there is a leaderboard on the right side of the screen.

I really don't wanna rag on this game because I'm enjoying it, but it's really hard to recommend this game to anyone outside of nostalgic fans (and I can't imagine there are many) or achievement hunters.

It may not be the game you're playing, it may be the OS in general.  I was copying HW2 from a USB to my upstairs console's internal HDD and I tried to start playing a handful of games and every time I got an error message:  "Game so-and-so is taking too long to start."  Once the copy finished I was able to jump right into Diablo III with zero hesitation.

#5190 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10531 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:01 PM

This news should make some of you happy.

Halo 6 will include split screen.

http://www.gamespot....a/1100-6448159/