* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Transformers, Dead Space 2/3, 360 Watch_Dogs DLC, more | Spotlight Indies | GwG: XB1 Watch_Dogs, Speedrunners; 360 DA:O

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#19921 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4967 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:37 PM

Someone make this happen :applause:

They probably shouldn't as it will only hasten my onset carpal tunnel.

#19922 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted Today, 07:50 PM

Okay that would be an amazing deal with Porzingis but damn the Knicks want a ton for him.

As we should.

We're not desperate to move him. Phil needs to hold his ground and demand all the picks. Not one or two. ALL.

#19923 kcobra22  

Posted Today, 07:57 PM

Valkyria Revolution is out in 5 days and it looks like the DLC will be free:

http://gematsu.com/2...edule-announced

the schedule shows a free DLC pack coming every week from launch day till July 18th.

#19924 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted Today, 08:12 PM

As we should.

We're not desperate to move him. Phil needs to hold his ground and demand all the picks. Not one or two. ALL.

Phil Jackson took too much LSD and is on a permanent trip. He has always been best at managing chaos(rodman, pippen, jordan and kobe,shaq) but something broke in his brain. 

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#19925 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7932 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 08:25 PM

Alright, after seeing the less than impressive Steam sale, I decided to buy some Xbox stuff.

Bought Dad Beat Dads, Clusterpuck, #IDARB Tightwad Edition, Polychromatic and Emily Wants To Play.

Still undecided on Level 22 and the Tachyon Project.

All 7 of these games are things I can't imagine would be added to the Game Pass, so I think they're safe.

Surprisingly Dad Beat Dads, Polychromatic and Emily Wants To Play are all cheaper on Xbox than Steam and none of them have been bundled.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#19926 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10551 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted Today, 08:26 PM

Valkyria Revolution is out in 5 days and it looks like the DLC will be free:

http://gematsu.com/2...edule-announced

the schedule shows a free DLC pack coming every week from launch day till July 18th.

I want to support JRPGs on X1 but I heard this game is trash.

Guess we'll know for sure in five days

... go to sleep.

#19927 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5358 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:37 PM

^ Really? :/

I've had it preordered for months to support the JRPG on XB1 scene. I really like Valkyria Chronicles on PS4...

Should I cancel Revolution? DAVID, ANSWER ME.

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Wii U: Champloo4

1035269.png

#19928 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10551 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted Today, 08:42 PM

^ Really? :/

I've had it preordered for months to support the JRPG on XB1 scene. I really like Valkyria Chronicles on PS4...

Should I cancel Revolution? DAVID, ANSWER ME.

I would join you in the pit of flames if I had more money to burn, but I must save as much money as I can for a X.

I saw a few other websites bashing it but I know neogaf comes off the top of my head where I couldn't find one positive preview. I believe two people gave it a 3/10 as well.

http://www.neogaf.co...d.php?t=1335273

*** WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERZ ***

... go to sleep.

#19929 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10551 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted Today, 08:48 PM

Tyto the Swift Excelsor Skin for free for Gigantic. First one to quote me gets it.

... go to sleep.

#19930 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7932 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted Today, 08:51 PM

Tyto the Swift Excelsor Skin for free for Gigantic. First one to quote me gets it.

Yoink.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#19931 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4097 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:02 PM

As we should.

Phil Jackson is an egomaniac and an idiot. I'd give this year's pick, LAs pick next year, Crowder and. Bradley in a heartbeat. Sign Hayward or Griffin in addition and then they can become team to lose to GS in the finals next season

StudentofTruth.png

#19932 wakkawakka   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   230 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

wakkawakka

Posted Today, 09:07 PM

Heads up! Xbox one X pre order is up on gamestop! It showed up on my pre order list as -first to know page-

#19933 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4590 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:23 PM

Anyone with an extra Raiders beta code hit my inbox...thanks

#19934 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4590 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:30 PM

Nice BBY DOTD on a Toshiba tv, for those looking for a new gaming television

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat248000050016

#19935 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3259 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:36 PM

Spoiler

#19936 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7535 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted Today, 09:52 PM

Philadelphia Eagles fans once pelted Santa Claus with snowballs and booed him, once again proving how hard it is to live in Philly and not be miserable.

Have you seen the snow in Philly?  At best it's a medium brown.  Any prolonged exposure to that could turn Winnie the Pooh into a psychotic murderer.

Where is the downvote button on CAG? All this guy does is whine about BC. Meanwhile there are plenty of fantastic games to play on XB1, including a fairly large library of already converted 360 BC games. One of my favorites is Hydro Thunder Hurricane, was playing that just yesterday.

Seriously, find something else to obsess about, it's getting old.

It could be here soon. --> https://www.cheapass...t-feature-list/

Heads up! Xbox one X pre order is up on gamestop! It showed up on my pre order list as -first to know page-

Are you SURE?  I don't see it.  Is it in-store?

EDIT - DAMMIT.  maybe?

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

GameStop TIV comparison spreadsheet --> https://docs.google....zkYs/edit#gid=0

#19937 dealzg  

Posted Today, 09:56 PM

I think it's similar to the Switch Information "pre-order" that they did around the Switch launch. I don't think it's a true pre-order. I also had it show up in my pre-order list on the GS app. I signed up for info on their site and also on a hand written list at a local GS, so I'm not sure which one of those prompted it to show up.

Edit: here's the link to sign up for info, not sure if it will work on mobile.

http://www.gamestop....tion/xbox-one-x

#19938 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4590 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:58 PM

lol

#19939 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10551 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted Today, 10:08 PM

Go to sleep.

... go to sleep.

#19940 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49655 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:29 PM

I think it's similar to the Switch Information "pre-order" that they did around the Switch launch. I don't think it's a true pre-order. I also had it show up in my pre-order list on the GS app. I signed up for info on their site and also on a hand written list at a local GS, so I'm not sure which one of those prompted it to show up.

Edit: here's the link to sign up for info, not sure if it will work on mobile.

http://www.gamestop....tion/xbox-one-x

That's a "please give us your info so we can spam you when XB1X units are up for pre-order", not a real pre-order.  Supposedly, pre-orders will be going up in 1-2 months before release, so Sep - Oct timeframe. 

#19941 johnnymavrik   The Evil Genius CAGiversary!   183 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

johnnymavrik

Posted Today, 10:43 PM

Nice BBY DOTD on a Toshiba tv, for those looking for a new gaming television

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat248000050016

Same price now for the TCL one at Costco. Without getting into the 60/120 refresh rate argument..which one is better for gaming and or tv watching. My 10+ yo Vizio is starting to crap out on me..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360