Get $10 from me + $150 bonus from Chase!

TheAffman

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs - wanted to bring your attention to the Chase Freedom card. These days, its just about the only credit card I am using and quite honestly, if you want to save yourself significant $$$$, you absolutely should be too.

Q4 2016 brought 5% cash back at department stores which made Christmas shopping a nice bit cheaper. For this Q1 2017, the category is gas station and local transportation (details below).

Gas Stations and on Local Commuter Transportation.
Includes: taxis and local commuter buses, subways, and trains; Uber & Lyft

Excludes: parking, tolls, and Amtrak®

Anyhow - more about the card: 

- No annual fee

- $150 Bonus after spending $500 or more in the first 3 months ****

- 5% automatic cash back on rotating categories that change every 3 months

- 1% automatic cash back on all other purchases

- Access to Chase's Ultimate Rewards site to earn more cash back. And access to a free credit score tracker

- Requires a decent but not great credit score. An average score should still definitely work.

For Q2, April 1st to June 30th, you get an extra 5% cash back in the following categories:

Grocery Stores & Drug Stores

---------------------
So, basically to get the $150 bonus bonus for spending $500 or more - and for me to get the referral bonus, I believe I need to invite you via email to sign up for the card. If you're interested, PLEASE PM me and I will send out the invite ASAP.  

AS AN ADDED BONUS - I WILL SEND $10 TO EACH PERSON (VIA PAYPAL OR VENMO) WHO SIGNS UP UNDER MY EMAIL AND IS APPROVED!

Thanks guys! Looking forward to making some $$$ together!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back