The Official CAG 2017 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start it off. 

Rightstuf. It pales in comparison to what I bought from RS last year.

$5 for both 8 Bit Mario Amiibos from Wal-Mart was too hard to pass up. Got these Books from Amazon's Book Discounts. They're pretty heavy.

$5 for both 8 Bit Mario Amiibos from Wal-Mart was too hard to pass up. Got these Books from Amazon's Book Discounts. They're pretty heavy.
those were too good to pass up. i had to get them for myself.

i got all these import games for 5 each. can someone tell me the names of the games on the right side from the first two pictures? i want to add them to my collection list but have no idea what the titles are.

got these for $5 each except for mega man that was $10.

i paid near full price for these but they are worth it and mega man is completely mint. i tired to find a reason not to buy it but it was flawless. would of liked it for $10 cheaper but i know i wont find another one in that good of condition for less.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell the first Famicom game is Adventures of Dino Riki from the artwork below that is Marusa no Onna and the Super Famicom games are Fatal Fury 2 & Kunio no Oden. I can't see well enough to look up the other Famicom games on the right.

I can tell the first Famicom game is Adventures of Dino Riki from the artwork below that is Marusa no Onna and the Super Famicom games are Fatal Fury 2 & Kunio no Oden. I can't see well enough to look up the other Famicom games on the right.
thanks for the help with the names of the games I'll try to post better pics of the other games tomorrow. i had no idea that was dino riki. i heard of the game before but never seen game play. i had fun playing it while i was testing the games out. i was hoping the snk game was a fighter. i have not got around to testing it out yet.

Xmas Stuff (couldnt sell the Hatchimal so us 20/30 somethings hatched it)

Before and after GameBoy shell/button/screen replacement

WON figures from Walmart

Zelda messenger bag for Power Up Rewards

My first Video Games Monthly box

Loot Gaming

Arcade Block

Finally got the X1 S I ordered back in Sept from when Amazon let you get any game for free with it. (I got the Mirrors Edge Catalyst Collectors Edition FYI). Also ordered a blue replacement case for the GameBoy that didnt get a replacement shell for Xmas and the Simpsons book was on our "Book Sale" cart at work.

i got orta just last week but could not pass up these sealed games for $15 each

these were $5 each

i found a smoke grey controller to go with my smoke grey console for $10

i got myself a second ags 101. the screen on it is perfect. paid $45 for it but worth it.

The red one - is Ninja-kun Majou No Bouken if I'm correct, I can't see it but if the green game has a code under the glare you could google that to hopefully find out what it is.

31580076053_99503a9a34_c.jpg
new tv is a 55 inch lg tv hence the remote and also new stand for it

Had $60 in Dell giftcards I had to spend by this week so the headset was like $30. GS- power cable for my Goodwill PS2 and the Mario puzzle

Big fan of the Death Trooper. I don't plan on collecting the Black Series. I do want Darth Revan and Sabine. And of course, Darth Revan is OOS everywhere. ><

I really like the Death Trooper so I bought Disney Store exclusive version of him. The stand only has one peg, which is stupid. Should've put another one for better balance. 

Was at a Barnes and Nobles and saw the Colored Onimbus for Highschool of the Dead. I didn't know I wanted it until I saw it in person. Then I went ahead and bought both volumes for cheaper somewhere else. :lol:

Randomly browsing Target and I found the Gundam Reconguista in the Clearance Section for $30. Sure why not. Victory Gundam Part I was there for the same price. Wouldve bought it if the Part II was there as well.

Randomly browsing Ross and I saw a couple of Skywarps. For $20, why not. 

I also bought a 11th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver for my youngest brother for $15

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking up this lot fot $30 tomorrow from someone on Facebook. A lot of trash, but two make it well worth it. I think you can guess which ones.

She also said she has a stack of disc only games she's throwing in as well. That will be a mystery I guess.
d0eea17791eff0ca26e1d7a4875b8dbe.jpg

Picking up this lot fot $30 tomorrow from someone on Facebook. A lot of trash, but two make it well worth it. I think you can guess which ones.

She also said she has a stack of disc only games she's throwing in as well. That will be a mystery I guess.
Imagine if one of the disc only games is Gotcha Force.

You totally scored with those just dance games followed by high school musical.

Used up the rest of my Xmas GS giftcard to get this for $18. No audio CD with either used copy they had though sadly, looks like I can get one from Ebay for $10ish.

Guy who sold me the 2 OG GameBoys and the pink GBA sent me a text asking if I was interested in these as a lot. $30- nothing amazing, wanted Final Fantasy which is around $20 resale so the rest for $10 aint bad! Top 2 rows are complete, bottom row are missing manuals and Xmen is in a generic DVD case. Got everything to load except Hulk and Captain America, will try buffing those again at work.

Last week on Reddit I saw that Lego Dimensions Fun Packs/Level Packs hit the .99 Cents Only stores so my pickups from four stores

IMG_4065_zps105cv2s0.jpg

Fun Packs:

Chima - Cragger X3

Chima - Eris X2

Lego Movie - Bad Cop X3

Lego Movie - Emmet X2

Lego Movie - Unikitty X2

Lord of the Rings - Gimli X2

Lord of the Rings - Gollum X2

Lord of the Rings - Legolas X2

Ninjago - Sensei Wu X2

Ninjago - Zane X2

Simpsons - Bart Simpson X2

The Wizard of Oz - Wicked Witch X4

Team Packs:

Ninjago - Cole and Kai X2

Scooby-Doo - Shaggy and Scooby-Doo X3

Level Packs:

Portal X2

The Simpsons X2

I bought one set for the game, and one set for my Lego collection for the minifigures

Only collecting the Black Series I like. Got the Snowtrooper from Amazon for $10.

Got the anime from the Flea Market for $5. Slim pickings right now. Also went ahead about $7 worth of snacks. :lol: 

Picked up Saber Marionnette J Collection 2 and 3, and Saber Marionnete J to X Again from Book Off. Traded in a bunch of random books, manga, a few toys, blu rays and a couple dvds and I somehow got a lot of credit after an extra 20% promo they had going on.

My lastest picks up

16386884_10154238513165924_8433994405014323294_n.jpg

Firewatch - $30 Camp Santo

Dragon Warrior Monster - $10 local store Zia ( psyched it came with manual as I know another place with just the box and cart.

Fate/Extella The Umbral Star Noble Phantasm Edition -$52 shipped after Amazon deal and 20% off Prime

Dragon Quest VIII - $39.99 cause I wanted the pre order pouch from Gamestop

Star Wars Battlefront - $14 Amazon, since my friend said it was fun.

have not been finding much lately but i did get some loose ds games for $5 each. the games in the second picture were about $10 each expect Dracula which was $5. i got 25 box protectors for my sealed ps2, xbox and gamecube games. i didn't think i would use them all up but i still have about 25 more sealed games. the other games though are nothing special so i not in a hurry to get more box protectors. i am not a sealed collector but i cant resist getting sealed games for $10 or less. the most i spent on one was $50 for chibi robo but i intended to open it but i found another copy cib for $12. cant believe how much some of these games go for sealed.

IMG_4113_zpsz4653mfa.jpg

Hit three more .99 Cents Only Stores and picked up

Level Packs

Dr. Who (X2)

Portal (X2)

Team Packs

Jurassic World (X2)

Fun Packs

Lego Movie: Benny (X2)

Simpsons: Krusty The Clown (X2)

Ninjago: Nya (X4)

Ninjago: Jay (X2)

Man, you are lucky.  No .99 Cent Store out here - this is Dollar Tree country.  I would kill to get all of those for so cheap.

Mostly Revenge of the Fallen Transformers, some Animated, and some random stuff.
*Revenge of the Fallen: Jetfire, The Fallen, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ravage, Ironhide, Ratchet, Icecream Truck Mudflaps/Skids, Skids, Mudflap, Thrust, Dirge, Starscream, Arcee, Soundwave, Armorhide
*Dark of the Moon Megatron
*Animated Starscream, Megatron, Soundwave
*Megatron Armada (Re Deco)
*Universe Hardhead
And two others I can't tell

It happened randomly. I was helping out a customer and they noticed there was some Transformers on the shelves. They asked if anyone collected Transformers, cuz he had a tub of them at his house. I said I did and he asked if I wanted it. For Free. Said it was taking up space and he didn't want it anymore.

He left and came back to drop it off. He hooked it up.

I must've done some good customer service.

I liked these the most.

Ordered the Zelda Symphony cd off Ebay for $10 so my Skyward Sword copy was complete

LootGaming box- RE7 tee, mini Protoman helmet/stand, Portal Companion Cube tie, Psychonauts goggles, pin

Arcade Block- RockBand tee, Parappa The Rapper plush, PacMan bowtie, 3 life heart pin, LOVERS Steam download

If anyone who has the 99 cent stores near them is willing to pick a few up for me in their travels. Portal, LotR, and Jurassic stuff is all I've seen that interest me but maybe there are Ghostbuster related ones at the 99 cent stores too?? Thanks.

i picked up the black gameboy sp ags 101 for $15. it has a stuck pixel on charizards leg but works great. the store had wanted $40 for it but i couldn't turn it on so i asked them to use a charger they had so i could test it out. after waiting a while they said it would not charge and the light didn't come on. the guy said they could lower the price to $15 but it would be final sale if i was interested. i got it home and plugged it in and it charged without a problem. i also got a bunch of other cheap games i was missing in the collection and a vita 4gb memory card for $10

Picked up some Lego Sets.

Gonna try and trade some for

Ghostbusters, Lego Batman, Adventure Time, Superhero, Portal

16425867_10154254900910924_7963211013767043842_n.jpg

If they have anymore next weekend I will try and get some for other people as well.

Last night from Indiegala I bought

Motoracer Collection $2.00

Save Jesus $2.00

Sky Drift $2.50

and got the bonus game Between Me And The Night for free. 

A ps vita slim with a blue case with 2 games. walking dead and god of war.

it has 3.57 on it. cant add psn account on it unless update. anyone know how to avoid update and still add your psn account?

any tips, etc for a new vita owner?

Stopped at the .99 Cents Only Store to see if they had a new stock like the Back to the Future Level Pack, picked up

Lego Dimensions Team Pack: Ninjago - Cole and Kai X4

I'm thinking of making a Ninja army and just swapping the heads 

Video Game Monthly Box- 2 free games again, not sure how I managed that in my first 2 boxes. Sealed copies of NHL2K and Sega Marine Fishing for Dreamcast, complete copies of ATV Mania and Big Game Hunter for PS1, Finding Nemo and The Incredibles for Gamecube (no booklets), disc only copy of Spongebob Lights Camera Pants for GC, Populus for SNES, Iron Tank and Silent Service for NES, a rough labeled Sonic for Genesis, and Turok 2 for N64.

I checked a .99 Cents Only store in a neighboring town and bought

Lego Dimensions Level Pack: Back to the Future (X3)

Using for parts and extra minifigures for my Lego collection. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back