- - - - -

Some refurbished special edition 3DS's in stock at Gamestop.com

#1 Ski Hawk   Digimon Fanboy CAGiversary!   2339 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:50 AM

Majora's Mask Edition (Premium Refurbished) (Sold out online)

Hyrule Gold Edition (Refurbished)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Edition (Premium Refurbished) (Sold out online)

Pokemon Sun and Moon Edition (Premium Refurbished) (Sold out online)

Monster Hunter Generations (Premium Refurbished)

From reading reviews, premium refurbished consoles seem more likely to arrive like new, with fewer cosmetic issues. $189 is a steal for any out of print 3DS console, so grab these while you can. 

#2 Theronm  

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:15 AM

Good deals. Looks like GS has a lot of other previously OOS items (especially retro) that are now restocked, too

#3 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7066 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:42 AM

Some of those refurbished were unsold units, like the Gold Zelda one. They made too many of those, and I was going to buy one in 2015 but didn't bother.

Batsugunner.png

#4 grrouchie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   957 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:44 PM

Damn, sun and moon gone already

sent from my galaxy s6 edge plus using tapatalk on android

#5 JoshTX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2216 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

They all seem to be gone already. I wonder if they only had like 1 or 2 of each. Thanks for the heads up anyway, OP. Would have grabbed a Majora's Mask had it been available still. 

joshTX.png

#6 dnl2ba   Inadvertent collector CAGiversary!   260 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

Tried to get the Monster Hunter Generations edition. It didn't indicate it was OOS, but I kept hitting different mysterious errors in checkout. I finally got to the payment entry screen, but it still fails.

#7 dnl2ba   Inadvertent collector CAGiversary!   260 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

Tried to get the Monster Hunter Generations edition. It didn't indicate it was OOS, but I kept hitting different mysterious errors in checkout. I finally got to the payment entry screen, but it still fails.

Huh! That was on Chrome on my iPad. When I tried again in Chrome from Windows, it worked fine, and my order went through.