* * * - - 21 votes

Nintendo Switch Preorder Thread - $299.99 March 3rd.

Nintendo Switch HYPE TRAIN

Poll: Are you getting a Nintendo Switch?

Are you getting a Nintendo Switch?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#3511 FatBoyInside   Money costs too much CAGiversary!   2136 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

FatBoyInside

Posted Today, 05:02 PM

So I was on my honeymoon when the Switch presentation went down and when I got home on Sunday the 15th I discovered that the Switch pre-orders had already gone up and sold out.

Any chance they're offered again before launch, or am I pretty boned until sometime in September when the hardware is restocked?

I am pretty sure a few retailers will have on-hand stock for midnight launch / launch day festivities if you can line up early enough.

New  2017 Lowbal Sale is in PROGRESS NOW.  Everything starts at only $1 ! (Ends 1/26)

animePSP2.jpg

#3512 maximumzero   Seriously, quit it. CAGiversary!   4064 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

maximumzero

Posted Today, 05:10 PM

I am pretty sure a few retailers will have on-hand stock for midnight launch / launch day festivities if you can line up early enough.

There's a Best Buy fairly close but I honestly don't want to wait outside the store any more than two hours or so. I'll drive past around 10 and see what the line looks like. If it's more than 10 people I probably won't bother and just wait it out.

FU7kFbw.png
Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop

#3513 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2940 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 06:07 PM

There's a Best Buy fairly close but I honestly don't want to wait outside the store any more than two hours or so. I'll drive past around 10 and see what the line looks like. If it's more than 10 people I probably won't bother and just wait it out.

As of last week, Walmart was still taking preorders in store, but I'm not sure if they have stopped.

I wouldn't worry to much, as the closer it gets, they'll be more cancellations and more stock. The Wii U had similar sale outs before release, and by release, you could get one most places. This is "N" after all, so anything is possible, but just keep an eye out, as there is a lot of time before release.

#3514 DickBurden   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   696 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

DickBurden

Posted Today, 06:08 PM

I did my part and canceled my Best Buy pre-order. Hopefully one of you gets it.