* * * * - 5 votes

Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

ventilation thread zelda limited

#2521 CocoCrisps  

CocoCrisps

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:14 PM

Very slick. Where did you get the Nike case?

He worked at some tennis place and they just gave him the case. It was used for displaying sunglasses.

#2522 TheDeathVendor  

TheDeathVendor

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

He worked at some tennis place and they just gave him the case. It was used for displaying sunglasses.

Damn. He asked some other dude and we answered for him. We should just make his life decisions too while we are at it.

#2523 DoctorZ  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:13 PM

I finally got my ME from amazon, the master sword looks amazing in person.

The only problem I have is the coin I got was scratch up already. Looks like the plastic case scratch up the coin during shipment.

If someone does not want their coin I am willing to pay for a perfect one

#2524 shakespeare   The True Bard! CAGiversary!   353 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

shakespeare

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:15 PM

I swear to god I am not making this shit up! My Special edition from BB:

03/08/2017 4:19 P.M. A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day.

The video game gods are pissed off at me for some reason...I may need to sacrifice an amibo soon.

#2525 tonyvx  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

03/08/2017 4:19 P.M. A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day.

The video game gods are pissed off at me for some reason...I may need to sacrifice an amibo soon.

Typical blood moon  :roll:

#2526 Nick51705   Zelda Fan CAGiversary!   4109 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:00 PM

Sold an extra SE I had. Guy handed me the money, opened it to check the contents, and then said "Looks good. I already bought Zelda so I'll return this one using the old receipt."

He opened the SE, so I just nodded and said thanks. Good luck to him on returning the game with a different barcode/Not For Resale.

#2527 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   713 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

My Master Edition & Grey Switch changed notice from Preparing for Shipment to Shipping Today. They finally got tired of screwing with me. I won't believe it until I see the tracking numbers. 

#2528 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14305 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:02 PM

Wonder if that's the train that hit a bus and killed at least 4. Your SE just murdered 4 people. How feels?

#2529 shakespeare   The True Bard! CAGiversary!   353 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

shakespeare

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:20 AM

Wonder if that's the train that hit a bus and killed at least 4. Your SE just murdered 4 people. How feels?

It would figure that MY SE would be the one to cause the damage! Cursed I tell 'ya!

#2530 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3604 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:33 AM

Art and artifacts LE is back in stock at amazon for 66.39, available mar 17

#2531 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6278 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

Art and artifacts LE is back in stock at amazon for 66.39, available mar 17

sold out

#2532 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22714 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

Anyone think the Deluxe Edition guide is gonna be worth the money? I haven't purchased a guide this expensive, ever. 

#2533 TheDeathVendor  

TheDeathVendor

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:06 PM

Anyone think the Deluxe Edition guide is gonna be worth the money? I haven't purchased a guide this expensive, ever.

It's Zelda. You bet it is m80. Buy everything Zelda like the rest of us. Just kidding, but the guide looks extremely rare and shiny. Things that are rare and shiny go up in price over time.

#2534 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7117 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

Honestly, it comes down to what you find value in. I always get the deluxe art book/guide when offered, as I like what is offered(something different to the norm), special covers, extra content, etc. If you just want the book to look through and enjoy the content, the vanilla versions are always fine.

This has a limited number produced, but it is rather high, so who knows what the value will be down the road, but I doubt it will ever be less than what was paid(unless you buy high on the secondary market). 

I really like it, but I collect art books, guides and gaming publication/magazine's, so it's right up my alley. To someone who doesn't care for the cover, the standard version is way cheaper, and would probably fit your needs just as well. If your a HUGE Zelda fan, and want it, go for it. I'ts not like your going to be buying books like this all the time(unless you get bit by the bug), LOL

#2535 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49878 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:16 PM

Very slick. Where did you get the Nike case?

Handjob. 

#2536 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22714 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

I used to collect guides too but stopped 4-5 years and now only buy 1 or 2 a year... but again, never spent $70 on a guide. I know the collectability of this guide is probably high but I'm buying this as a Zelda fan and it just doesn't sound like it's worth it. But, on the otherhand, I think Piggyback has a really good reputation for quality guides. 

DELUXE EDITION BONUS: Deluxe format of 11 " x 15", premium vintage hardcover, exclusive dedicated 16-page retrospective celebrating thirty years of Zelda games, a 16-page dedicated art section, and two ribbon bookmarks.

#2537 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7117 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

I used to collect guides too but stopped 4-5 years and now only buy 1 or 2 a year... but again, never spent $70 on a guide. I know the collectability of this guide is probably high but I'm buying this as a Zelda fan and it just doesn't sound like it's worth it. But, on the otherhand, I think Piggyback has a really good reputation for quality guides. 

DELUXE EDITION BONUS: Deluxe format of 11 " x 15", premium vintage hardcover, exclusive dedicated 16-page retrospective celebrating thirty years of Zelda games, a 16-page dedicated art section, and two ribbon bookmarks.

Yeah, Piggyback seems the go to source for guides now a days. I've only gotten maybe one or two from them over the years, as it still needs to be a game I'm interested in, but they do seem pretty good for what I've seen so far. I do have their Deluxe Zelda guide on order, I'm just hoping Amazon doesn't package it like ass, and it arrives damaged.

#2538 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3604 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

If you bought from amazon, it should be $48.  It went out of stock shortly after the price change and hasn't been back in stock since.  But no mention of how many they are making.  Apparently a standard and collectors edition was not enough, and they had to make a 3rd as deluxe.  And you can bet they know most collectors will buy both hardcover editions.

#2539 tonyvx  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

Just saw a Master Edition on Amazon Warehouse deals for $110, but was gone during checkout. Something to keep an eye on.

#2540 DetectiveConanA113  

DetectiveConanA113

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

Finished decorating the case. More pics here- http://imgur.com/a/t7160

It came out great! The case looks like it was made for this haha. Glad you went with the moss idea. :) The leaves were a great touch too.

#2541 tonyvx  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

Anyone snag one of those Master Editions that popped up on Gamestop? My internet died during checkout and once I reset my modem they were gone.  :-({|=

#2542 doomgaze_86   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   187 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

doomgaze_86

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:46 PM

No luck on my end... Got all the way to the credit card screen before I got the out of stock message.

#2543 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6714 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

SPECIAL EDITION- http://www.gamestop....EbJHo.OzeFuBZTg

#2544 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14305 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

mVrTibU.gif

#2545 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3604 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:34 PM

A few sellers on amazon have Art and Artifacts LE for $73 shipped now.  Including the book depository, which cancelled a few orders here from their official site.

#2546 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22714 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:33 AM

A few sellers on amazon have Art and Artifacts LE for $73 shipped now.  Including the book depository, which cancelled a few orders here from their official site.

Didn't one seller have a TON for like $53 or something a week or two ago? Did they actually ship those orders? 

#2547 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

Didn't one seller have a TON for like $53 or something a week or two ago? Did they actually ship those orders? 

Good question.  No one posted anything here about receiving one. 

#2548 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3604 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:44 AM

Good question.  No one posted anything here about receiving one. 

Yeah, I think someone said they emailed them and received a reply that it was the correct book, but no one here ordered??  Still don't know how they could list so many used at launch.

#2549 scottman   The ORIGINAL smiley blank face. CAGiversary!   3604 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:27 AM

art and artifacts LE back in stock at amazon direct for msrp $80 in stock march 23

#2550 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2109 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:22 AM

So I don't have the game yet or the system, but for those who do. I'm still wondering if I should continue to search for a master or special edition, or just get the base game from bestbuy with gcu?
I think it will roughly be around 45 ish for the extra goodies in the special edition ?
I do want a travel case when I finally find a switch. For those who have it, what do you think of the case and extra stuff. I heard the sword statue is pretty sturdy.