Check your e-mails for $10 off any best buy purchase

shoethiefrexyk9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Just received an e-mail from best buy with a coupon for $10 off any purchase in store or online. For some reason though when I click get coupon it doesn't take me anywhere. Watch your e-mails for the coupon

The part of the e-mail detailing the coupon and where you click to get the code

[attachment=25131:Coupon.JPG]

The fine print of the coupon at the bottom of the e-mail

[attachment=25132:Fine Print.JPG]

I just got it half an hour ago, which was maybe an hour after I placed an order for the Zelda Master Edition. Kind of angry it came after. Also it won't open for me anyway.

Just got mine 5 minutes ago. I never get these things, but got lucky this time. Canceled and reordered my Special Edition Zelda at $75 after tax.

Just received an e-mail from best buy with a coupon for $10 off any purchase in store or online. For some reason though when I click get coupon it doesn't take me anywhere. Watch your e-mails for the coupon

The part of the e-mail detailing the coupon and where you click to get the code

attachicon.gif
Coupon.JPG

The fine print of the coupon at the bottom of the e-mail

attachicon.gif
Fine Print.JPG
Hi Brett!

No email. Would have loved to have used this on the zelda special edition.  Though to be honest I sure wish I was the guy complaining that he got a master edition, with GCU, but without an extra $10 savings piled on top.  First world problems. :)

Thanks for the heads up. Awesome that this works on preorders. I grabbed the Lego Batman movie set for Lego Dimensions that comes out next month.

Yeah nothing, I´m an elite member since november 2015 and an elite plus member from last december.

And still, don´t think I will get anything free.

But I got $15 in gift cards for 2 ornaments multi for dead rising 4 that got delayed!!

I never get these, but this time, I actually got one.  Thanks for the heads up!

Expires Jan 28.... now what to spend it on....hmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got one of these offers! I feel like a big shot now! I'll prob use it to preorder DQVIII. Nothing I can really think of off hand that I will need in the near future...

I know this is not related to best buy but it is to an email and promotion. I got the $10 off from best buy and I also got an email from microsoft 10% off any video game online or instore.

Does the purchase have to be $10+?

My link won't open, "You don't have authorization to view this page."

Nevermind, it finally opened after trying a bunch of times.

A: It's a gift card with an expiration date. So no, and I don't think it states "one-time" anywhere and shows it'll have a leftover balance when initially applied to your cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my email in promotions tab. Great timing, right after I pre-ordered everything. 10/10 

no but srsly would not have checked if not for OP. 

bread's done
Back