BREATH OF THE WILD STATUE BY FIRST 4 FIGURES /pre-order soon

Legacy48

CAGiversary!
http://www.first4figures.com/

Best Buy 89.99 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/first-4-figures-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-link-blue-brown-black-tan/5731031.p?skuId=5731031

Seems to be available at some major retailers etc 

First4Figures-Breath-of-the-Wild-Link-PVC-Statue-Aiming-Bow-Arrow-640x377.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrSEpVe486A

Edit: BB link and price

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probably get this if I didn't just buy the Okami one they came out with a couple of months ago and the Illidan statue from Blizzard.

http://www.first4figures.com/

First4Figures-Breath-of-the-Wild-Link-PVC-Statue-Aiming-Bow-Arrow-640x377.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrSEpVe486A

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/13/epic-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-statue-revealed-by-first-4-figures

Pre-Orders should be going up shortly. Made this topic a wiki, because im not waiting up till 3am to be disappointed. Beautiful piece though.

So.....where is the deal exactly? Or are we now just posting whatever is even remotely related to the hot topic of the moment in gaming?

So.....where is the deal exactly? Or are we now just posting whatever is even remotely related to the hot topic of the moment in gaming?
The "deal" is that it's a limited edition gaming-related item, and will likely be difficult to obtain without proper timing. Do you also complain in other threads for similar items?

The "deal" is that it's a limited edition gaming-related item, and will likely be difficult to obtain without proper timing. Do you also complain in other threads for similar items?
If everyone posted every "limited edition gaming-related item" on CAG, there wouldn't be any focus on actual GAMES. You know, those things that people use to actually play games? There's no need for threads about every action figure released, go to cheapassactionfigures.com if you want that kind of crap.

More like where's the link to purchase this, the first link takes you to F4F site but I don't actually see this statue.

If everyone posted every "limited edition gaming-related item" on CAG, there wouldn't be any focus on actual GAMES. You know, those things that people use to actually play games? There's no need for threads about every action figure released, go to cheapassactionfigures.com if you want that kind of crap.
Uh... they do post that stuff here. ALL THE TIME. Go have a look at the front page. Limited runs, collectors editions, etc... Are you complaining about those not being "deals" as they're simply for item availability?

Well, go on. Go complain there ;)

Uh... they do post that stuff here. ALL THE TIME. Go have a look at the front page. Limited runs, collectors editions, etc... Are you complaining about those not being "deals" as they're simply for item availability?

Well, go on. Go complain there ;)
No, I'm saying that this isn't an actual game, which is the focus of CAG. Games, not cheap action figures. This is just garbage cluttering up the "Video Game Deals" forum. Get it?

More like where's the link to purchase this, the first link takes you to F4F site but I don't actually see this statue.
There is no link yet to the actual product. Just a press release that it was going live soon (still has not). It will be on the first links site when it does.

There is a Battlefield One statue with no game right on the front page of CAG....Tweeted by CAG

There is a Battlefield One statue with no game right on the front page of CAG....Tweeted by CAG
There is a thread right next to this one titled "Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Preorders", why make a new thread just for this one action figure?

There is a thread right next to this one titled "Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Preorders", why make a new thread just for this one action figure?
Because its not a Amiibo or Breath of the wild Special or Master edition?

Because its not a Amiibo or Breath of the wild Special or Master edition?
OK then you're saying that there should be a separate thread for every BotW collectible figure, object, or book? When these aren't even games, and they're not "deals" either? Sounds like a recipe for a lot of garbage spam in the "Video Game Deals" forum.

Why not just rename the other thread to "Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, collectibles- Preorders". No need for separate threads for every single item.

OK then you're saying that there should be a separate thread for every BotW collectible figure, object, or book? When these aren't even games, and they're not "deals" either? Sounds like a recipe for a lot of garbage spam in the "Video Game Deals" forum.

Why not just rename the other thread to "Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, collectibles- Preorders". No need for separate threads for every single item.
I smell neckbeard.

Thanks OP I wouldn't have even known about this statue

I wish Sideshow Collectibles would get this license. I buy my Marvel Premium formats from them and I'm sure they could make amazing PF statues from the LoZ universe

What im saying is I dont have time to listen to your BS standing on your digital soapbox.

Apparently the price will be around $70. It will be like their SS Link made of PVC as opposed to their usual expensive polystone statues.

There is also a BotW Nendoroid Link in the works:

30swyvl.jpg

Apparently the price will be around $70. It will be like their SS Link made of PVC as opposed to their usual expensive polystone statues.

There is also a BotW Nendoroid Link in the works:

*Insert pic*
I have seen Nendoroids show up in GameStop recently. Is there any track record of them offering them when they launch? The ones I've seen in store are pretty old (Wind Waker).

Fell for that one.

I have seen Nendoroids show up in GameStop recently. Is there any track record of them offering them when they launch? The ones I've seen in store are pretty old (Wind Waker).
Nendoroids take longer to release in US than in Japan. Nendo BotW Link doesn't even have a prototype yet, so don't expect him any time soon.

Someone should start spamming CAG with these non-gaming "deals" that aren't even technically deals since there's no discount. Then maybe people will have a different opinion about this type of "deal" if they had to sort through hundreds of them just to find one actual deal for a game. Just because it only happens a few times right now, people try to justify it as a legit gaming deal rather than being bothered by them.

It's not a video game deal. It doesn't belong in the "Video Game Deals" forum. Wake up.
Neither is the Switch pre-order thread. Just regular price, no "deals" there at all.

Same with the collectors editions thread. Just availability discussion.

Same with the Zelda thread. No deals, just a bunch of discussion about a sword statue and Switch carrying case.

You see, people like to know about video game related limited edition items.

If you don't, then don't click. I know I certainly don't click on threads I have no interest in. But I guess you just like to waste your life complaining about things.

Neither is the Switch pre-order thread. Just regular price, no "deals" there at all.

Same with the collectors editions thread. Just availability discussion.

Same with the Zelda thread. No deals, just a bunch of discussion about a sword statue and Switch carrying case.

You see, people like to know about video game related limited edition items.

If you don't, then don't click. I know I certainly don't click on threads I have no interest in. But I guess you just like to waste your life complaining about things.
Those other threads are actually about games or consoles, not action figures. Let it go already dude, you still have no point. Stop beating a dead horse. We don't need a new thread for every little action figure that comes out.

Those other threads are actually about games or consoles, not action figures. Let it go already dude, you still have no point. Stop beating a dead horse. We don't need a new thread for every little action figure that comes out.
Please stop bumping it. You have done more to keep this on the front page than anyone but OP.

Please stop bumping it. You have done more to keep this on the front page than anyone but OP.
You might want to follow your own advice. You know you just bumped it as well. And I was only replying to DDUSTINN'S erroneous reasoning, so tell him to leave it alone.

The "deal" is that it's a limited edition gaming-related item, and will likely be difficult to obtain without proper timing.
Just wanted to mention that Alex (from F4F) has already said that this isn't exactly going to be "limited". Its their first foray into mass-producing PVC "statues" into the retailer markets. It is going to be available worldwide, and likely at multiple retailers here in the US. Glad to see a thread about it either way though.

And Yes, they had their name on the recent Skyward Sword PVC figures (that dropped to ~$20 at GS), but that was done by Together+ and F4F let them use their license once Together+'s ran out and why their name was on it.

This figure will be F4F quality (which is one of the industry's best... we're not talking Triforce junk here), but they haven't said anything about it being limited at all. (It won't have individual #'s or authentication cards like their premium resin lines).

Alex DID say there'd be a special "bonus" in the box, but no clue what that is yet. Also, this is the "first" of their PVC Zelda line, which means we may likely see more (yay for us Zelda fans!). Still a toss up though if these will end up like the other PVC "collectibles" at Gamestop and such, priced way down for space availability. I mean, its not a terrible price to begin with, but certainly not a CAG-worthy OMG get this now price.

Looks cool - but I was hoping for something a bit nicer (and of course it would be pricier).

I really love Oni Link and my Skull Kid (Sheik and Dark Link not as much). I have Samus preordered also.

Hopefully F4F will make some higher end statues for the game too. There quality has improved quite a bit from the problems they were having years ago (they aren't up to the quality of say XM and even Sideshow). I also have high hopes for them since they just announced t hey got the license to make Berserk statues.

bread's done
Back