* * - - - 4 votes

Razer 2017 Fan Appreciation Event Jan 17th 6pm pst- 50% off 1 item with code

Crash The Servers Sale

#1 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6722 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

NOTE- this will not work for anyone who is not currently an Razer Insider Member. The time to sign up as an Insider in order to qualify has expired. Sorry I didn't post this sooner, completely forgot about it. If you are currently an Insider, use the link below to get your code.

If you're not an Insider but you happen to be given a code by someone, it might work.

If anyone has an extra code that they won't be using, post it here! 

https://insider.raze...on-event.19519/

Hopefully the store doesn't go down again.

This only applies to peripherals and accessories. New or refurbished.

--------

Razer CES 2017 Fan Appreciation Event - Terms and Conditions

The Razer CES 2017 Fan Appreciation Event (there-after referred to as 'Event' or 'promotion') is only applicable to the RazerStore.com, and Event Terms and Conditions apply:

This promotion is only applicable for purchases made at RazerStore.com and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Use of the promotional code entitles you to 50% off Razer peripherals and accessories.

This promotion does not apply to systems, extended warranties or products that are out of stock.

Discounts do not apply to applicable shipping charges, customs fees and taxes.

Each customer/shipping destination is allowed to place only one (1) order with a maximum of one (1) item.

Only the first order from each customer/shipping destination will be accepted and any subsequent orders will be cancelled. In addition, Razer reserves the sole and absolute discretion to cancel any orders that exceed the limit stated above. Razer shall not be liable to any customer in relation to such cancellations.

This promotion is only valid for the following periods, or while supplies last. In the event where any particular product is out of stock, Razer shall not be liable to any customers for their failure to purchase the product, even if the purchases were made within the promotional period.

North America / Asia-Pacific customers - January 17th, 2017, 6pm PST to January 18th, 2017, 5.59pm PST

Europe customers - January 18th, 2017, 10am CET to January 19th, 2017, 9.59am CET

While we will strive to meet our shipping commitments, we cannot guarantee that every shipment will arrive within the quoted delivery estimate. Delays may occur as we expect higher than usual order volumes during this promotional period.

Razer has sole discretion to interpret these terms and conditions and its decision shall be final in all cases.

This promotion shall be subject to Razer's general terms and conditions as set out in http://www.razerzone...erms-conditions, which may be amended from time to time.

#2 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15021 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:45 PM

NOTE- this will not work for anyone who is not currently an Razer Insider Member. The time to sign up as an Insider in order to qualify has expired. Sorry I didn't post this sooner, completely forgot about it.

#shitpost

#3 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

Didn't even tell us in gif form.

IMPOSTER!

#4 Sielanas  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

Awesome, I've been waiting for this to come back. Got 7.1 headphones for pc last year, they're fantastic. Aiming for the arcade stick this year.

#5 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11245 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

Code locked and loaded.

#6 WickedCyclone  

WickedCyclone

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:48 PM

I remembered about this last night two hours after the account creation deadline. Wanted to try and get something for my new computer, if anyone has a code they don't need I would appreciate it in a pm. Thanks

#7 Prison Mike   Don't Drop The Soap CAGiversary!   1741 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Prison Mike

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:48 PM

I think most of us got those Refurb Fireflys last year? I know I helped out several with an add to cart link since the site was hammered.

#8 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1797 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

Yea site is hammered every year but you can usually at least get something. I grabbed my razer mechanical kb last year during this sale and its still working great.  May try to get a razer turret and another mousepad, if they all stay in stock which is always a crapshoot

#9 Teeboner   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   39 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Teeboner

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:37 PM

Damn I had an account but I never finished registration. Denied :(.

#10 srac84  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:53 PM

would this have worked on the razer core? .. the external gpu part?

#11 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   1121 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

would this have worked on the razer core? .. the external gpu part?

Offer excludes OSVR HDK and Razer Core.

#12 tukai   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1203 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:56 PM

My son gave me his code and if I dont use it; I'm not in the market to buy anything unless the raiju somehow goes on sale, I'll post it here for free. 

#13 Brenex   Cobra Commander CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

Code loaded. What are people thinking of getting?

#14 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6722 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:15 PM

I'm thinking about getting a Mamba Tournament Edition mouse, however I'm worried how durable the cable is since the mouse is wired. I think the charging cable for my Naga Epic Chroma stopped working recently.

#15 JacobVR  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:34 PM

I would actually buy the Project Valerie laptop if they release it and I had the money. It would be like having "portable" main setup everywhere I go. Playing on the plane and get the middle seat? BAM main setup. Chilling at school and suddenly your friends want to play splitscreen melee? BAM 3 monitors at your disposal. Want to program at a fucking coffee shop you god damn hipster? BAM 3 monitors to instantly annoy those around you. Travel a lot and spend lots of time at your hotel? I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT 3 MONITORS AINT ONE.

#16 Midori Monkey  

Midori Monkey

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:39 PM

Nice, got my code, thanks :) I was looking to get the blackwidow x te keyboard, but that looks to be oos.  The non x version seems to be in stock still.

#17 Sielanas  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:58 PM

I see the Turret is there, I returned it was still in "coming soon" last year. Anybody heard anything about it? That plus Steam Link would be nice for couch Heroes.

#18 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1797 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:05 PM

I see the Turret is there, I returned it was still in "coming soon" last year. Anybody heard anything about it? That plus Steam Link would be nice for couch Heroes.

I was wondering the same, I got my eye on one for my steambox, would round it out nicely

#19 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4334 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

Got my code, last year everything ran out and I didn't get what I wanted

#20 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder Banned   7273 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:28 AM

Thanks. Got my code

#21 jkimrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2000 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:35 AM

Wow.  Looks really cool.  Didn't even know it existed. :)

#22 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6722 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:44 AM

even at 50% off it seems kind of pricey

#23 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1797 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:18 AM

For the market its aimed it 50% off is lower than most of the competitors. In that area your choices are really 20-40$ for an all-in-one unit that has a some sort of trackpad which is inadequate for gaming. Or a seperate wireless kb/m combo for around 100 for the same quality.  So at 80$ for something thats designed specifically for couch usage with a built in magnetic mousepad, it is a good price point

160 on the other hand, blegh, but its razer, its always overpriced. This sale is the one time when you can get their stuff at the price it should be

#24 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   451 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:34 AM

I'm still going back and forth whether I should buy anything. I'm eyeballing that new PS4 Fightstick. It looks sexy. $100 is the cheapest anyone can ever get a modern fightstick nowadays. Typically you're paying double as they don't go on sale often.

#25 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1797 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

I'm still going back and forth whether I should buy anything. I'm eyeballing that new PS4 Fightstick. It looks sexy. $100 is the cheapest anyone can ever get a modern fightstick nowadays. Typically you're paying double as they don't go on sale often.

There are the thrustmaster models, the hotasX works on both pc and ps3 (dunno if you need some ps4 adapter), and the tflight hotas4 is made for pc and ps4. The latter being under 60 the former under 40, both generally considered some of the best until you hit multiple hundreds of dollars

I use a hotasX for elite (sometimes, others an xbone elite) and while sure its not fancy and not all metal and doesnt weigh 50lbs, Im also not some pro and not using it multiple hours every day for me to consider spending more than 60$ on a hotas setup anyway. So for me its definitely the right price point

#26 Mistawankas  

Mistawankas

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

There are the thrustmaster models, the hotasX works on both pc and ps3 (dunno if you need some ps4 adapter), and the tflight hotas4 is made for pc and ps4. The latter being under 60 the former under 40, both generally considered some of the best until you hit multiple hundreds of dollars

I use a hotasX for elite (sometimes, others an xbone elite) and while sure its not fancy and not all metal and doesnt weigh 50lbs, Im also not some pro and not using it multiple hours every day for me to consider spending more than 60$ on a hotas setup anyway. So for me its definitely the right price point

I think he is talking about arcade fight sticks for... fighting games. Razer doesn't make HOTAS. 

#27 Mistawankas  

Mistawankas

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:57 AM

Story for those that like to laugh at crap luck.

I have been a razer insider for a few years now (I think since 2014? I was told at PAX that there would be sales/coupons like these so I joined around then). Every time they do deals or sales I am not eligible for the code for deals, for some reason or another. So I made two accounts. 

In some world, two accounts that I logged into once a month would be enough. Instead razer, in late December, decided my name has 'wank' in it, and cancelled both of my accounts for profanity/spam. I am not mad. Just slightly chuckling in a pool of upset. I got my main account back but damn, if this is not disappointing. I keep wanting to give them money too.

#28 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   451 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

Fightstick, not Flightstick. Thanks for trying to help though.

#29 HououinK   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1079 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

Got my code, I have no clue what I would buy but last year I bought a blackwidow. If I don't end up finding anything I want I'll share it.

Edit: Here you guys go

bx72qwqyg

#30 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1797 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:57 PM

Fightstick, not Flightstick. Thanks for trying to help though.

hah whoops, guess i been playin too much elite and my brain added the 'l' :)