(H): digital movie codes, Xbox One games (W): PayPal, Amazon GC codes, WII, 3DS XBOX ONE game code

Sammyhm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Is it possible to sell Pokemon cards here? I will add them once I get a response.

All CAG rules apllied

Pricing include shipping! add $1 for each additional item Shipping will be mainly via USPS First Class but I am flexible using FEDEX and UPS if you agree to the price it cost to ship.

I will only ship inside the US!!
I can not ship to Alaska and Hawaii
Sorry I just want to avoid any problems as I wish to be respectable seller/buyer on this forum and expect the same from the other end.

Paypal as family and friends otherwise you are responsible for fees

Lower feedback: Must pay first
Higher Feedback: Obviously I will ship first but feel free to due an equal trade

Once an agreement has reached I will ship same day or the following day but no later than 5:00 pm central time.

Most games and Blu Rays will be shipped in mail bubble envelopes if purchasing multiple items Ill work it out to make shipping cost lower.

Currently Looking for PayPal Only and amazon gift card. (I have a 4 month kid money is getting tight)

Also willing to meet in Chicago-land near Lincoln Park Area (YES I am a die hard Sox fan living in the north side!)

All used games are in really good condition

Ill send pictures upon request

Apple:

iPod Touch 32gb 2nd generation $45 shipped

Has scratches on the back but front looks really good comes with usb and no issues with it

Gift Cards:

Home Depot Store Credit $38.18 asking $30 (I checked you can use online)

itune Card $15 asking $13

Digital Movies:

email delivery only

$5 each

Magnificent 7
Supernatural season 9
Aladdin
How to train your Dragon 2

Xbox One:

FALLOUT 4 (NEW SEALED) SAYS COMES WITH FALLOUT 3 CODE $18 shipped
THE DIVISION (USED) CIB $15 shipped

Blu Ray:

$5 EACH shipped OR $23 FOR ALL 4 shipped

NEW SEALED:

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
HARRY POTTER DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 3D
THE KARATE KID (2010)

GONE BABY GONE

Also listening offers for the following:

Final Fantasy XV Masamune DLC WEAPON

THE ELDER SCROLL ONLINE DRAGON WARRIOR COSTUME AND YOKUDAN MOUNT

PS1 Original wired controller no analog (No idea if it works and cant test it)

Thanks for looking I'm usually on Tapatalk so I will respond right away if I'm not busy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back