$8 VUDU credit for spending $3 (or less) @ Wal-mart [Cafebreaks Pudding]

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Saw this posted on twitter the other day from @vudu_fans  VUDU

http://www.cafebreaksmovies.com/

You just buy the 4-pack of pudding at Wal-mart and submit the receipt via text or e-mail.

Receive a $4 VUDU credit code.  "Limit" of 2 per account.

I just did this yesterday for ONE code, since I only bought 1.  Got my reply with redemption code within an hour.

:)

P.S.  My local Wal-mart store had these priced at $1.38, YMMV.   Will go back for more to get my "limit".

http://twitter.com/vudufans/status/819953424175202304

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a lot of coupons for these in the past along with Ibotta rebates which lower the cost a bit. The standard mocha one isn't bad. Thanks OP!

Can't even find these in store
Try the like snacks/crackers/cookies aisle.

I tried to text in my receipt and it didn't work. Never got a response, but I think the image was too big (there is 2mb limit when uploading to the site and mine was 3mb). Uploaded it via the site and had the code in minutes. I will probably be stocking up on pudding as I have a couple of Vudu accounts. lol

found the pudding, it is only 1.38, I submitted two on one receipt, will report back on if I get $4 or $8 vudu credit.

Update- had 2 4-packs on 1 receipt but only got $4.

found the pudding, it is only 1.38, I submitted two on one receipt, will report back on if I get $4 or $8 vudu credit.

Update- had 2 4-packs on 1 receipt but only got $4.
Yeah, can only redeem one per receipt. Also don't want to submit two right in a row. Wait until you receive one code back before submitting next.

I can confirm that you can add up to 5 codes to your Vudu account (so potentially $20 in codes for about $7 using multiple email addresses)

This pudding, though, is the worst shit in the world. Horrible. Good deal for a few movies, though, if you have a couple of accounts at your disposal.

They actually shut it down a day early. Terms said submissions were supposed to be accepted by the end of 2/15, but website showed "Promotion Over" by early morning of 15th. I contacted them about it, and they just hid behind their "or while supplies last" clause. Ended up returning a few puddings to Walmart.

bread's done
Back