Earn Amazon gift cards every few days

Tony Stark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
SwagBucks.com, I thought it was a scam until I earned enough SwagBucks in 3 days to cash out for a $3.00 Amazon Gift Card. A buddy of mine sent me a link and said if I sign up with his link we both earn enough for a $3.00 Amazon Gift Card in a month.

This is my guide to get free video game money. I guarantee a $3.00 Amazon Gift Card with in MAX 5 days, so far I have been getting them every 2 days. If I am lieing, you get to come back to my thread and trash my guide, but I bet you will be back to praise it and thank me for showing you free money.

Step 1: 
- If you use that link if you earn 300 SwagBucks you will earn a bonus 300 SwagBucks within a month.
- When the sign up page opens, enter your email/password and use code “RSWAGBUCKS” for an additional 70 SwagBucks. You need 300 for a $3.00 Gift Card and you are nearly a third of the way there.

Step 2: 
- Enable Daily Goals at the top for bonus SwagBucks for meeting goals they make

Step 3: 
- Use SwagBucks for a Search Engine throughout the day. You can earn 1 to 50 SwagBucks from searching. 
- This is what the site started as back in 2010, they have moved away from this, but still credit searches. 
- Note, you cannot just spam searches until they give you SwagBucks. You have to naturally search and you will get some 2-3 times a day.

Step 4:
- Go to swagbucks.com/games
- Find the Swagasaurus Run game and play the game
- Every 2 games you will be credited 2 SwagBucks to a daily MAX of 10 SwagBucks.

Step 5:
-Download 6 mobile applications (iOS or Android), these applications play basically like YouTube for videos people have paid SwagBucks parent company to make you watch for points.
(6 apps, 60 SB + Extra): SBTV, Entertainow, Moviecli.ps, Sport.ly, Indymusic.tv and Lifestylz.tv they are made by Protégé. 

-Swagbucks tv- 10 SB: [iOS] [Android]
You get 2 SB per 5 videos watched. Go to the “Home and Garden” category. Favorite “10 Sec Tip-Grass Stains or any "10 Second Tip" video by holding down on the video then selecting "Add to Favorites". Let these videos auto-run by watching them from your “Favorites.” This will take about an hour. You will know you have reached the maximum amount for the day when “You reached today's earning limit. Please keep watching!" shows up. You can now watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Entertainow- 10 SB: 
This app works the same as the previous, however it pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest videos are under the category “Tv Spots.” I favorited “Touch.” This is the only one you will want to favorite since it is the shortest. Go to your “Favorites” and watch these till you reach the Daily limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Moviecli.ps- 10 SB: 
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "The Other Woman" (with the hat) at 25s. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Sportly.tv- 10 SB: 
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "Joey Medina: Father Role Model" at 14 seconds. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-Indymusic.tv- 10 SB: 
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "Dan Curry: Leper Hockey Game" under the Rock section at 14 seconds. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

-6.Lifestylz.tv- 10 SB: 
It pays 2 SB per 15 videos watched. The shortest video is "10 Sec Tips - Grass Stain Removal" under the "Garden" Channel. Go to "Favorites" and watch until you reach the limit or watch longer for a chance to earn bonus SB past the normal 10 SB limit.

The Truth:
My guide will get you 75+ SwagBucks a day. I guarantee it. Like I said, if you do not get $3.00 following the steps above, come back and trash my thread with negative comments.

If you have any questions feel free to post in the thread below or directly PM me and I will be happy to help.

bread's done
Back