NINTENDO SWITCH GAMES PRE-ORDER UP ON AMAZON (20% OFF WITH PRIME)

I get that Switch games will be a bit pricey being cartridges, but I really hope that the prices for 1-2 Switch, Arms and Lego City Undercover are place holders.

Lego City Undercover is a fantastic game, but it is 3 years old, and I would be very surprised if it was full priced on other consoles. If not price will drop fast.

No nice way to say it, 1-2 Switch and Arms look like tech demos.

I want Nintendo to do well, but I have not been impressive with anything I've heard regarding the Switch (with the exception of Mario Odyssey).

EB Games is supposedly taking Breath of the Wild SE preorders instore today. I'm just going to swing over on my way to work...

Edit: Well that's done. It's not quite right in their system yet, technically I ordered something called "DNU" that currently has a $500+ pricetag and is in the Wii U category. But my guy assured me I ordered the Breath of the Wild SE.

Edit 2: Also, allocations are maybe like 3x the Master Edition, so you can maybe guesstimate how many your local store has if you previously asked about the Master Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone here like my Best Buy pre-order for Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition? I think the way BB works is that as soon as I cancel, or within a few minutes, stock should correct itself online and you would just have to refresh the page. PM me or reply here, we can work something out.

Would anyone here like my Best Buy pre-order for Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition? I think the way BB works is that as soon as I cancel, or within a few minutes, stock should correct itself online and you would just have to refresh the page. PM me or reply here, we can work something out.
Or you can work out a deal for that person to send you the funds via Paypal then send the pre-order to him within your BB order.

bread's done
Back