Cool game related phone notification ideas?

Tony Stark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Cool game related phone notification ideas?

I just set my text tone to "Hey Listen" from Ocarina of Time, I want a cool generic one too. Ideas?

I set my text ringtone as Phoenix Wright "OBJECTION!"

my call ringtone was BGM from Ragnarok Journey (Prontera BGM)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use Tracer's "Cheers love, the cavalry's here!" (Overwatch) then changed it to Mayuri's "Tutturu!" (Steins;Gate)

Now it reverted back to the Verizon original factory one on it's own and I haven't come up with a great idea yet on what to change it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use Tracer's "Cheers love, the cavalry's here!" (Overwatch) then changed it to Mayuri's "Tutturu!" (Steins;Gate)

Now it reverted back to the Verizon original factory one on it's own and I haven't come up with a great idea yet on what to change it to.
Ah. I see. You are a man of culture as well. :-({|= :-({|=

I have a drought of ideas right now, I want to do the Persona 5 glass break sound, but have no idea where to find it or how to record it myself. 

Thanks, I'll look through it sometime!

I've never played the Viewtiful Joe games before, but after playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 lately, I kind of want to change it to his "Heshin a go go baby!"

We should have a list or competition every month to see who can come up with the best ideas.

Thanks, I'll look through it sometime!

I've never played the Viewtiful Joe games before, but after playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 lately, I kind of want to change it to his "Heshin a go go baby!"

We should have a list or competition every month to see who can come up with the best ideas.
Is there a moderator that could arrange a community post event or something? I changed my ringtone to Starcraft's Protoss probe sound.

Is there a moderator that could arrange a community post event or something? I changed my ringtone to Starcraft's Protoss probe sound.
I've been trying to get the Backloggers Anonymous thread to be sticked for a while, but no luck. So I think none of the mods even check this forum. But that's also a good thing, as we can make as many threads as we want. I'm able to make a new thread every month just for voting next month's game for the BA thread.

I'm thinking a new thread for saying anything would be nice. Like anyone can just come in and talk about some random thing. Drop in and drop out, doesn't even have to be about video games.

bread's done
Back