Would anyone know a good place to find a strap for a pokewalker/Activity meter?

maryadavies

CAGiversary!
So okay, I'm going to try once again to get in shape.  This time I figured out a plan for bad weather, so hopefully I'll win this time! But yeah, starting with Personal Trainer Walking..

Trouble is I discovered my original Activity Meter has gone MIA :wall: . Luckily the game came with two, so I swapped to the other one (if I find the original, it's going to be the backup). I had a thought; maybe if I could get a strap for it I could keep better track of it? (Ninty is no longer selling replacements, so I CAN'T lose this one.)

Since this is the predecessor to the Pokewalker, I think a pokewalker strap will work. The ones I see have a case for the newer device with them, I don't need that case..Is there anywhere I can get just the strap?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for an official strap? There are plenty of generic wrist straps on Amazon... not sure how much luck you'll have trying to find an official one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Generic would be fine Vinny. I just don't want the case..but if all I can find has the little round case, I'll take it.

bread's done
Back