Focus Attack Customize Fight Stick Sale

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here is the promotional deal at FA. Code "CHEAPASSCUSTOM" discounts 50% off custom Fightstick artwork, plexi, keychains, dustwashers and more in our FA Plexworks category: focusattack.com/customize/ If they purchase a qualifying MadCatz, Hori or Qanba Fightstick, they will receive an extra 25% off artwork or plexi services by using the coupon code. Promotion runs until midnight (PST) Saturday, Feb 18.

I Read the code as CHEAP ASS SCUM and even than I wasn't offended and just thought "yeah, that's about right..."

My head is spinning on this- what is the deal?

Do I get 50% off plex orders, plus an additional 25% if I buy a stick?

Or do I get 50% off if I buy a stick and the coupon adds 25%?

Does the coupon do anything if I don't buy a stick?

I just added a custom art and plexi glass for a Hori RAP4 Kai, subtotal was $19.70 and coupon knocked off $9.86. So 50% off that cosmetic stuff. Though shipping is $15.

From how I read it, the link shows you everything the coupon applies to, which are various plexiglass and artwork for your fightstick for a few popular models. You get 50% off with the coupon. If you're also going to buy a Fightstick on your order, the coupon takes 75% off whatever plexiglass/artwork stuff you buy, not the fightstick.

I would take advantage of this, but they don't have a template for my new fightstick, so I'll just do the hefty work myself to plant some fresh artwork on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back