How to contact moderators

There's plenty of mods you can contact through private messages on here.

You've dealt with them several times, as you seem to continuously break the rules about spamming your lists, so you should know who they are.

Just in case you've forgotten for some odd reason, you can contact Pookymeister, Trakan, or htz.  That's not the full list, but they're the ones that I usually see the most often nowadays, and they're all good at getting back to you in a timely manner.

Again, if this is in regard to your trading timeout, you should know exactly why that was placed on you, as you've time, and time again continue to post multiple tradelists, post them in the wrong sections, and then spam your tradelists in the master list section.

Not sure how long the timeout is for, but seeing how you've still posted on the 22, you probably weren't banned yet, and it's barely even been a week since then.  You should probably take some extra time to reflect, and think about ways to prevent yourself from doing this again in the future.

Not trying to be a jerk to you, but you really just don't seem to care, or get it when it comes to something simple like this, and it's been going on for years now.

You're not a bad trader, but just make poor decisions outside of the actual trading process.

Good luck with your issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not the issue I want to address with moderators. I did something wrong and I have to pay the price I get that. Another user Slander me,  and accused me of something really bad here. It's a direct violation of the rules. Honestly I don't remember who the moderators are. I tried addressing it with the [email protected] email, but it bounced back.

Ah, well, I'm glad to hear you're taking responsibility for it, so good for you on that.

Just hit up one of the mods I listed, and you should get a response back soon.

That is not the issue I want to address with moderators. I did something wrong and I have to pay the price I get that. Another user Slander me, and accused me of something really bad here. It's a direct violation of the rules. Honestly I don't remember who the moderators are. I tried addressing it with the [email protected] email, but it bounced back.
I have already removed that post in question but you can feel free to PM me.

bread's done
Back