Walmart 15$ game bins (YMMV?)

Pav

CAGiversary!
Stopped by local Walmart and found their usual blu ray dump bins full of games marked at 15$

It looks like every console.

Xenoblade 3ds

hatsune miku 3ds

tales of xillia 1 and 2

LBX 3ds

kirby rainbow curse wii u

Shovel Knight multiple consoles

Devil survivor 2  3ds

and more.

[attachment=25306:20170128_133121.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen LBX , Miku and Shovel Knight at other walmart clearance isles but not in bins around here may have to look. Usually WM game clearance here sucks.

One of my local stores has something similar, with prices as low as a few bucks, but not as many desirable titles. A friend and I did go in and get a few shopping carts, and poured through every game (probably 3-400) and had some decent finds.

But yes, as said, this will be extremely YMMV.

Anything Walmart is YMMV. My local one barely even has a game section, and none of the mythical PS2 sports games for $70 like you always see in these threads.

Found!!

Xbox One

$7

Back To The Future The Game 30th Anniversary Edition

Dark Souls II Scholar Of The First Sin

Divinity

Wii U

$30

Hyrule Warriors

Xbox 360

$7

3DS

$9.88

Project X Zone 2

They had a bin FULL of clearance games priced from $5-$50 lol I took the plunge on Hyrule because it's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere and it's becoming harder to find in the stores. Definitely YMMV though, oh and the date on the price sticker was 1/24/17 so fairly recent price drops.

Found!!

Xbox One

$7

Back To The Future The Game 30th Anniversary Edition

Divinity

Wii U

$30

Hyrule Warriors

Xbox 360

$7

3DS

$9.88

Project X Zone 2

They had a bin FULL of clearance games priced from $5-$50 lol I took the plunge on Hyrule because it's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere and it's becoming harder to find in the stores. Definitely YMMV though, oh and the date on the price sticker was 1/24/17 so fairly recent price drops.
I need the Sku!

Thanks, OP.

Picked up

Shovel Knight for PS4 for $7.00.

Megaman Legacy Collection for X1 for $7.00

and Back to the Future 30th Annversary for X1 for $7.00.

Great deals on the first two, okay deal on the last, as the digital was $6 on DWG last week.

lol my Walmart has had that GTA PS2 bundle clearances down to $20 for years now. It's been joined by CoD Ghosts hardened editions and Disney Infinity packs

Is someone is interested in trading I have 2 Best Buy preowned hyrule warriors complete. Looking for a xenoblade chronicles since I have no chance of finding it here in socal

Nothing too amazing but I managed to get the last copy of Shovel Knight 3ds for $7 the other day at my local Walmart. Stores around me don't have much in terms of video game clearance. Wish I would have been able to find a few other games that people have been spotting, but one game is better than no game.

The Walmart near me doesn't seem to ever have "bargain bins" or a outright named clearance section for games, instead they have a value priced "under $30" shelf for an assortment of games. I didn't find most of the games mentioned here, except Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition for $7. Definitely seems like a great deal as even a pre-owned copy is more expensive at Gamestop and the game (and the original) seems like it has mostly positive reviews.

Picked up the following today on Clearance at a local Walmart in Selma CA:

• Disney Magical World 2 (3DS) $15.00  SKU: 52060486
  • Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams Director's Cut (Wii U) $7.00  SKU: 46368174 
I passed on many others including duds like:

• Mark McMorris Infinite Air (XBO) $15.00 SKU: 50802586 
Other games were spotted including Dead Rising 3 AE, Ryse, Divinity (XBO), Fossil Fighters Champions, Duck Dynasty 3DS, Minecraft Vita ($5) etc  

Got a bunch of stuff including Trackmania for $10, Dead Island collection for $7, Dirt rally for $12, then a bunch of games to save for the next 50% bonus like diablo PS3 and project x zone 2 and naruto ultimate 4

Wasted an hour of my time driving to 2 Walmart stores looking for Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition PS4. Brickseek says 5 & 8 at each store, but I couldn't find a copy of it. eh whatever. 

Here is some games I saw:

edd81681a8.jpg
edd8265090.jpg

I'm wondering if this latest clearance is more than the typical Walmart highly YMMV randomness.  My local store also has a new bin out (everything $10 or under) and includes games that are either $3, $7, $9 or $10 (a Skylanders starter pack).  A lot of the same games people are reporting here are in these bins for the same prices.  Shovel Knight for all systems at $7, Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin at $7, Divinity for $7, etc.

In fact, Brickseek even shows that the majority (though not all) of Walmarts seem to have these games for these prices, at least in my area.

A couple that haven't been listed yet:

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (WiiU) - $7

Helldivers (PS4) - $7

Tearaway Unfolded (PS4) - $7

Rocksmith 2014 Edition (XBox One) - $7

Journey CE (PS3) - $7

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3) - $7

Persona Q (3DS) - $7

Max Payne 3 (360) - $3

I'll try to head back in the next few days to see if I can find some more good pickups.

Wal Mart has a ton of Xbox 360 games for $13 that aren't set to clearance tags so most like those are in the system. The Witcher 2 was the one that stood out the most.

Picked up two 4gb vita memory cards for 3.50

1 8gb vita memory card for 3.50

also picked up megaman anniversary collection and shovel knights $7 each. Both weren't in the clearance section but still rang up for $7 so check the prices anyway. I just scanned them on the price checker to find out their prices

My Walmart either sells out immediately when games go on clearance, or the employees are savvy enough to grab them when they do. All I ever see on clearance there are rock band and guitar hero track packs. 

They put out more today, so I grabbed some more to flip to GS. Surprisingly, what was there already hadn't been picked over.

wr2HzMK.jpg

Found
Game & Wario Wii U for 15.
Disney's Magical World 3ds for 15

Looked fairly picked over. Glad I got Game & Wario for a good price though

Going just off of that pic, but your Walmart looks really clean and organized. The ones around here are always a mess. Unorganized, and shit all over the place that belongs in other aisles. Alot of that is probably a result of kids running wild through the store without supervision, but the Walmart's here don't staff enough employees to keep up with it. 

I went back to the local Walmart and rummaged through the bin again and saw or bought these:

Megaman Legacy Collection (XBO) - $7 (ONLY the XBO version was on clearance, the PS4 and 3DS versions were still $20)

Dragonball Z Extreme Butoden (3DS) - $7

Terraria (Vita) - $9

Godzilla (PS4) - $7

Project Cars (PS4 & XBO) - $7

Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4 & XBO) - $7

The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3) - $7

Again, these prices are exactly the same at most local Walmarts in my area.  Based on this and what people here are posting about the same prices for these titles I have to believe a corporate initiative was started to clear out these games at these suggested prices nationwide.  This is the probably the closest thing we will get to a national Walmart game clearance.

Also, the following titles had price drops and appear to be universal to ALL Walmarts based on what I checked on Brickseek:

Battleborn (PS4 & XBO) - $9.96

Project X Zone 2 (3DS) - $9.96

Thanks been wanting Zombie Army Trilogy ill head out today see if its that cheap locally

Edit: is $7 dollars sold out though dang it

Some I haven't seen:

Xbox One

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - $7

DmC - $3.96

PS4

God Eater 2 - $15

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - $20

Killzone Shadow Fall - $9

Stopped at all three nearby Walmarts and they each had a section of $15 or under clearance games.  There's rarely anything worthwhile on clearance at these stores so more evidence that this may be a nationwide clearance.

I picked up Project X Zone 2, but really want Shovel Knight for Wii U and 3DS.  If anyone has them nearby and is willing to pick it up for a couple extra bucks let me know.

Just picked up Persona Q tonight for $7. It's the one with the tarot cards included. I also found Spongebob Heropants on Vita for $5. Now this Walmart seems to be the one that time forgot as they had a bunch of old ass games. Like Boom Blox for Wii scanning 30 Haha!!

Now out of curiosity I scanned some guides and found Xenoblade Chronicles X CE for 17, Zelda TP HD for 13, & SSB Wii U/3DS for 7.

bread's done
Back