* * - - - 5 votes

No Man's Sky - PlayStation 4- $17.16 via Amazon (prime members)

no mans sky ps4 amazon

#1 plusgamer   Banned Banned   265 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

plusgamer

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:34 AM

PS4

www.amazon.com/No-Mans-Sky-PlayStation-4/dp/B00ZQB28XK/

#2 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:54 AM

More like no man, why?

I'm killin it today with these posts

#3 BottleRocket  

BottleRocket

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:57 AM

More like no man, why?

I think you need 3 good posts before you can claim you're killing it. You haven't hit your quota. 

#4 Bright Falls   Sleepy CAGiversary!   184 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Bright Falls

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:59 AM

ehh will wait when it hits newegg for $10 after a promo code.

#5 inuyasha211  

inuyasha211

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:06 AM

i'll wait till it's at the dollar tree

#6 .Beowulf  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:19 AM

<= 10 digital is my plan

#7 Romeo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4669 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:20 AM

No.

#8 Mistawankas  

Mistawankas

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:37 AM

i'll wait till it's at the dollar tree

Five below around us generally get titles like this. AssCreed unity, ben10 on 3ds, Cod MW3, Skylanders packs, etc. 

If I saw NMS on ps4 for 5$. I would debate if rubbing more paint off of my credit card for the chip reader is worth it.

It wasn't worth it for free when I downloaded a review copy on pc. Even though I hear big things about the updates after the fact.... My precious credit card paint!!!

#9 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1697 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:24 AM

[SNIP]

It wasn't worth it for free when I downloaded a review copy on pc. Even though I hear big things about the updates after the fact.... My precious credit card paint!!!

The update isn't that great.  The problem is that there isn't much to do in the game; Once you spent a bit of time with it, you're basically done, and the update doesn't fix that.  I think the initial update hype was just because the update gave people something new to do for awhile.

#10 Mistawankas  

Mistawankas

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:12 AM

The update isn't that great.  The problem is that there isn't much to do in the game; Once you spent a bit of time with it, you're basically done, and the update doesn't fix that.  I think the initial update hype was just because the update gave people something new to do for awhile.

I had friends over when I first played it. I told them, to which they agreed, by the time I was leaving planet 2 I felt I had done everything.

I had ran into other ships, shot one down, found an alien, traded some stuff, upgraded some stuff, swapped my ship... this was 1 hour or so in.

Such a shame. I heard a person say he is passing on Star Citizen because of how bad NMS was. SC IS NOT NMS!!!! No game can match how lacking NMS was/is.

#11 ICHIRO51MVP   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ICHIRO51MVP

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:53 AM

I had friends over when I first played it. I told them, to which they agreed, by the time I was leaving planet 2 I felt I had done everything.

I had ran into other ships, shot one down, found an alien, traded some stuff, upgraded some stuff, swapped my ship... this was 1 hour or so in.

Such a shame. I heard a person say he is passing on Star Citizen because of how bad NMS was. SC IS NOT NMS!!!! No game can match how lacking NMS was/is.

I'd hold off on saying Star Citizen is better until the game is actually released. No Man's Sky was supposed to be the next big thing for a lot of people, yet it failed miserably, mostly because we were deceived and people had unreasonable expectations for it. It will be hard to be worse than NMS, but nothing guarantees that SC won't suck either.

#12 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2925 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:54 AM

I know one thing, I'm tired of seeing emails from Amazon every day suggesting me to pick up a copy. I need to figure out how to disable those types of emails.

#13 Narukami   http://i.imgur.com/J8SRXIT.jpg The hype is dead. CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

No Man's Buy for One Man's Lie.

#14 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:34 AM

PS Plus or bust

#15 ThusSpokeZarathustra   Listen to the tiny trollop! CAGiversary!   937 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

ThusSpokeZarathustra

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:26 AM

Maybe I'll buy it when it's $1.716, or $1.72.

#16 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4441 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:37 PM

Come on. I know one of you guys pulled the trigger. It's been a really slow week with no decent sales after all.

#17 Mrclark2  

Mrclark2

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:21 PM

More like no man, why?

So "killin" it to you means coming into a thread you have no actual interest in on purpose just so you can be the proverbial dog that wanders into the neighbors yard, takes a shit in it and then wander off again? 

Or does "killin" it mean you just drop into a thread so you can beat the deadhorse that everyone has been beating on for a very long time now and say the tired same old phrases everyone else has been saying for a very long time in the attempt at trying to feel savvy and whitty by repeating whats already been said a million times?

#18 srocky26  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:28 PM

So "killin" it to you means coming into a thread you have no actual interest in on purpose just so you can be the proverbial dog that wanders into the neighbors yard, takes a shit in it and then wander off again?

Or does "killin" it mean you just drop into a thread so you can beat the deadhorse that everyone has been beating on for a very long time now and say the tired same old phrases everyone else has been saying for a very long time in the attempt at trying to feel savvy and whitty by repeating whats already been said a million times?

Coming from you, this is gold! Definitely saving this quote.

#19 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   1090 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:34 PM

...Sean Murray?

#20 defpally   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2122 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

defpally

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:39 PM

PS Plus or bust

Yep, if I ever try it that will be the way.  If it doesn't go PS+, I'll be fine with skipping it entirely.