Figures - Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Welcome to the figures buying, selling, and trading thread.  This is a place to show you wares, or search for a figure you want.  This can include gaming figures, anime figures, animation figures, movie figures, and any other type of figures.

Just like any other trading thread, trading forum rules apply.  Try to keep repeat posting within reason.  Suggestion is no less than two pages of posts since your last.  Keep discussion to a minimum, and focus on buying, selling, or trading lists.

Happy dealings everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Figmas (All used, but complete): 044  Izumi Konata, 022  Takara Miyuki, 012  Hiiragi Tsukasa, 019  Kagamine Rin, 020  Kagamine Len

X3agZod.jpg

Want:

Nendos

CML

Did anyone here happen to order an extra Corrin (female) figma to resell, from the Good Smile online shop?

I didn't find out about it until shortly after pre-orders closed.

Only interested in buying one that comes with the "Omega Yato" sword pre-order bonus.

Also looking for the MGS2 Solid Snake figma with the SOCOM pistol pre-order bonus, but I doubt I'll ever find one of those.

Thank you for starting this thread!

I'd like to buy Play Arts Kai figures, preferably used/loose for the cheapness. Interested in a variety of characters but mostly Final Fantasy stuff. Would like to CYL.

Have:

Marvel Legends (factory sealed, good packaging)
-Enchantress
-Agent Carter

Want:

Marvel Legends (factory sealed, good packaging)
-any figures I don't already own

[H]  Play Arts Kai Devil May Cry 3 Dante & Vergil, they have a few various issues but nothing I can see preventing any out of box collectors from wanting them, PM for details and an imgur link

[W] $120 paypal w/free us shipping and no paypal fees

Have:

Infamous 2 Evil Cole Variant Statue - Item was not available in stores and could only be won through contests. Pictures and more information available on request.

Want:

Amazon GC offers
Play Arts Kai Gabranth (2017 version)
Jim Shore Peanuts or Disney figures
Doctor Who Titan Busts
Final Fantasy Master Creatures/ Creatures Kai
Final Fantasy VIII Seifer Kotobukiya Statue
DC Collectibles Batman: Arkham City The Riddler Statue

H:  I have tons of One Piece Megahouse Figures and Final Fantasy collectibles I'm looking to sell. I have some photos on my list but it's not fully updated....see list in signature

W: Paypal

bread's done
Back