Forza Horizon 3 - "lineup" offer

msjs91011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Feel free to add me on xb1 if you want to use my drivatar in your lineup. From what I've noticed, only people youve followed will appear as a candidate for your lineups.

My gt is Lmafrickinbeast and yes it's written right. Might be stupid, lol, but the one I wanted is inactive. Grr.

I've completed all the festivals, I'm level 4xx, so having me in your lineup will increase your bonuses for credits, xp and fans.

If you're not sure how to get a specific person into your Lineup, simply defeat the drivatar the game offers you, hire or pass on that drivatar, then rinse and repeat until you find me. I'm not sure if there's any way to get a better chance at being offered specific people.

If this ain't allowed, delete it. I figured I'd offer my drivatar for anyone who wants a small leg up in the game, because having a strong lineup in the beginning helps you progress a little quicker in the game.

I think it depends whether you're in a club or not. Like, if you're in the CAG club...which has something like 700 people, I think it always pulls from that group...so there's a good chance you'll get somebody you've never heard of in your lineup. I wish there was a way to be in a club and specify friends only, but I've yet to find one.

bread's done
Back