4k TV Choices

bgame2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
I'm strongly contemplating getting a 4k TV but don't want to spend 2000 or more on a top of the line model. 

I'm looking at spending between 700-1000 on a 65" model with HDR.

Can anyone with personal experience talk about what 4k TV's they have and offer some opinions on how they perform?

I take it 4k computer monitors aren't a better option?  I already have a T.V. and have been looking for the cheapest route to get to 4K to prepare for when I finally buy a PS4/XB1/Switch.

I'm interested in knowing the best options as well. We may be having a 50% off Employee offer coming up at work soon. I've been told by everyone in-store and online to go with Sony at this time. Samsung has been having a rough patch... I have their 2015 Christmas model 55" curve and its pretty rough for gaming.

I personally bought the Sony 55 X850D last year. Fantastic tv. I think right now it's around the $1100 for normal price so you might see a small sale on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2017's should be out in March. I was a little skeptical about the 2016's because a lot of the TVs got their HDR features as a firmware patch. I'm looking at the 55 inch Sony and I hope to pay about $1000 for it when I finally decide to pull the trigger. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back