- - - - -

Fallout Shelter Xbox Play Anywhere Title - Out Now

fallout falloutshelter bethesda rpg play anywhere

#31 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

Yeah now I'm just doing the collect all resources, defend against attacks, check on quests' progress, send out dwellers, check up on the crafting items/objectives/sell junk daily routine.

Mopping up quests but believe it or not I'm stuck on the Find Coach quest because none if my level 50 characters have a luck stat of 7 lol. Get in there and gamble, bowl and play pool!

#32 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11162 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

Yeah now I'm just doing the collect all resources, defend against attacks, check on quests' progress, send out dwellers, check up on the crafting items/objectives/sell junk daily routine.

Mopping up quests but believe it or not I'm stuck on the Find Coach quest because none if my level 50 characters have a luck stat of 7 lol. Get in there and gamble, bowl and play pool!

Doing this is monotonous, but I'm making all my dwellers 70-SPECIAL. I've been neglecting quests and only have a few out wandering the Wasteland at a time, but they tend to roll over everything they encounter. :)

#33 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:10 AM

That's one way to do it I suppose but you're missing out on all that loot!

#34 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:48 PM

Just got prompted for an update on this game today. Started it up afterwards and got a notification upfront, after I collected my daily evaluation, saying there's a new Starter Pack in the store. Lol, a little fn late for that.
Pack includes:
1 Legendary Char
2 Rare Dwellers
1 Legendary Pet
1 Mr. Handy
Nuka Cola Quantum

Limited 1 per vault.

Looks to be new quests too.

#35 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11162 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:12 PM

872 MB update for Windows 10.  That's a big twinkie.

#36 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:44 PM

My phone version of the game notified me that the Horsemen of the Post-Apocalypse questsline was added in the latest update. I was done with that version but still get notifications from it it seems lol.

#37 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

Yaaay, I got Armed & Dangerous today, after I crafted a legendary weapon. Badink!

And collected a legendary outfit I crafted today, Fashion Statement unlocks. Coolio.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fallout, falloutshelter, bethesda, rpg, play anywhere