- - - - -

Several older games dropped to clearance at Toys R Us, mostly previous gen... Ass Creed IV & Beyond:Two Souls PS3 @ $4.98

#1 tomwaits1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   430 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:08 PM

Looks like Toys R Us has dropped some older games to clearance prices. There are a few games available on their site and I saw several others in store today. Nothing great, but some previous gen games like Ass Creed IV and Beyond Two Souls for PS3 were now $4.98. XCom: The Bureau was $7.98.

Here's what's available on their site:

http://www.toysrus.c...Games:Home-Page

tom_waits.png

#2 elvis731   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   431 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:31 PM

Thanks.  Always meant to pick up Beyond Two Souls.  Couldn't pass it up for a five spot!

Currently searching for the following Amiibo: Mega Knight/Metal Knight/Meta Night/Mega Kite, Lungi, Toon Lonk, Locaario/Lucrio, Rosealinas, Dedelde, Meta Man and Martio.  :whee: :rofl:

#3 Odinsfury   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   246 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Odinsfury

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:50 AM

Thanks.  Always meant to pick up Beyond Two Souls.  Couldn't pass it up for a five spot!

I played it and traded it away, but I think I will pick it up again for $5. Awesome story telling.  It felt like an interactive movie to me. 

#4 Ski Hawk   Digimon Fanboy CAGiversary!   2335 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:40 AM

Love Ass Creed.

#5 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:58 AM

Beyond Two Souls is really the only "deal"

#6 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1466 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:42 AM

This.

899090.png

Signature3.png

#7 tomwaits1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   430 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:52 AM

I can't remember everything that I saw in store, but there were several other x.98 clearance games that are no longer available on their site. Driveclub PS4 was $7.98, NBA 2K14 for PS4 was $5.98, etc. Google search of 'driveclub toys r us' shows the same clearance price as my local store, but it's out of stock online. Selection will vary by store but there may be other leftovers out there that have dropped to $8 or less.

tom_waits.png

#8 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

Beyond 2 Souls is on clearance for $5 at Walmart YMMV though but all the Walmarts I've been to have it for $5 in case ur local TrU doesn't have it in stock.

And I still have not opened my Steelbook case version to play (other than opening it to redeem the code inside haha) from GameStop I got when it was on sale for $9.99 years ago lolol...GS refused to add the $5 Kongrogate coupon available at that same time coz it was already on sale grrrrr :(

#9 Larry Davis   It's All Smooth Sailing From Here On Out CAGiversary!   2278 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

I found some James Bond VHSs lying around at a laundromat, should I post that as a deal

Note: they're all Roger Moore ones

#10 Ratmonkey  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:37 AM

I found some James Bond VHSs lying around at a laundromat, should I post that as a deal

Only if you make a new thread. With all the off topic talk in the James Bond VHS mega thread I can never find any deals.

#11 Confidance   Just a guy CAGiversary!   1474 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:19 PM

The irony in posting something completely off topic while trying to make a point

#12 raydayz91   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

raydayz91

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

Lol I laugh at the "Ass Creed IV" part of the title hahaha!

#13 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4995 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:13 AM

You guys may have ridiculed this thread, but I had an awesome find at Toys R Us after work tonight. In my pursuit of more cheap PS3 games, I went in and scanned a bunch of new games. The first cheap game I found was Fuse for $7.98. After scanning several others that were $19.99, I found a copy of Puppeteer for...get this...3 cents. Fortunately, the lady who rang me up was talking to another customer behind me who was buying a bunch of Lego sets, so she didn't notice the price of Puppeteer, so score! Three cents! :D

#14 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4050 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:25 AM

You guys may have ridiculed this thread, but I had an awesome find at Toys R Us after work tonight. In my pursuit of more cheap PS3 games, I went in and scanned a bunch of new games. The first cheap game I found was Fuse for $7.98. After scanning several others that were $19.99, I found a copy of Puppeteer for...get this...3 cents. Fortunately, the lady who rang me up was talking to another customer behind me who was buying a bunch of Lego sets, so she didn't notice the price of Puppeteer, so score! Three cents! :D

I hope you play Puppeteer it's really underrated. Also, they are doing a B1G2 free on skylander and disney infinity stuff if anyone cares about those things anymore.

Have Backlog issues? Need support? Come check out  The CAG Backlog Support Group