Several older games dropped to clearance at Toys R Us, mostly previous gen... Ass Creed IV & Beyond:Two Souls PS3 @ $4.98

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Beyond Two Souls is really the only "deal"
I can't remember everything that I saw in store, but there were several other x.98 clearance games that are no longer available on their site. Driveclub PS4 was $7.98, NBA 2K14 for PS4 was $5.98, etc. Google search of 'driveclub toys r us' shows the same clearance price as my local store, but it's out of stock online. Selection will vary by store but there may be other leftovers out there that have dropped to $8 or less.

Beyond 2 Souls is on clearance for $5 at Walmart YMMV though but all the Walmarts I've been to have it for $5 in case ur local TrU doesn't have it in stock.

And I still have not opened my Steelbook case version to play (other than opening it to redeem the code inside haha) from GameStop I got when it was on sale for $9.99 years ago lolol...GS refused to add the $5 Kongrogate coupon available at that same time coz it was already on sale grrrrr :(

I found some James Bond VHSs lying around at a laundromat, should I post that as a deal

Note: they're all Roger Moore ones

You guys may have ridiculed this thread, but I had an awesome find at Toys R Us after work tonight. In my pursuit of more cheap PS3 games, I went in and scanned a bunch of new games. The first cheap game I found was Fuse for $7.98. After scanning several others that were $19.99, I found a copy of Puppeteer for...get this...3 cents. Fortunately, the lady who rang me up was talking to another customer behind me who was buying a bunch of Lego sets, so she didn't notice the price of Puppeteer, so score! Three cents! :D

You guys may have ridiculed this thread, but I had an awesome find at Toys R Us after work tonight. In my pursuit of more cheap PS3 games, I went in and scanned a bunch of new games. The first cheap game I found was Fuse for $7.98. After scanning several others that were $19.99, I found a copy of Puppeteer for...get this...3 cents. Fortunately, the lady who rang me up was talking to another customer behind me who was buying a bunch of Lego sets, so she didn't notice the price of Puppeteer, so score! Three cents! :D
I hope you play Puppeteer it's really underrated. Also, they are doing a B1G2 free on skylander and disney infinity stuff if anyone cares about those things anymore.

bread's done
Back