* * * * * 1 votes

Meijer 2/12-2/18 deals- $30 Overwatch, $25 off PS4 bundle

#1 Ferrari Racer   Reporter for CAGNetwork CAGiversary!   5524 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

Advertised deal- $15 off your next shopping trip with purchase of For Honor

https://www.meijer.c...d/?storeref=128

Unadvertised deals, including Overwatch for $30.

https://www.meijer.c...save:Sale&=true

Meijer mPerks- $25 off the PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle.

Gamertag - ITS DAT DAM KID. NNID: Its_Pikachu.

#2 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Is meijer going out of business? I'm noticing their clearance sections are growing significantly and there are a lot of completely bare aisles.

#3 georox   The Captain CAGiversary!   7192 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

Is meijer going out of business? I'm noticing their clearance sections are growing significantly and there are a lot of completely bare aisles.

My store is mid-seasonal reset, so they're probably just redoing stuff right now at yours.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#4 afma_afma   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

afma_afma

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Trust me they are not going out of business, this is just their usual clean up...

#5 ArugulaZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1227 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

"Going out of business," hmph! They're not K-Mart!

#6 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29072 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:17 PM

shocked  k mart is closing out so many stores while  Sears remains.. you would think  rent at a mall is 10x more then a stand alone store

WOOOO I STINK

#7 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3013 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

shocked k mart is closing out so many stores while Sears remains.. you would think rent at a mall is 10x more then a stand alone store

probally got leases they can't get out of yet.

Tastes like chicken.

#8 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   878 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:54 PM

Sears is an anchor store. Anchor stores typically pay little to no rent as they're seen as an attractant. 

It's one of the reasons mall rent is high for everyone else in the mall. 

Here in Rochester there was a mall that went out of business 8 years ago. However, the Sears that was in that mall just closed 6 months ago. It's kind of a weird story.

https://en.wikipedia...i/Medley_Centre

You're not "saving" money if you're spending it. 

#9 CAG 79   12 Years and counting... CAGiversary!   2318 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up on Overwatch!

#10 Kotor15   Forum Content Cop CAGiversary!   2606 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:25 AM

Sears is an anchor store. Anchor stores typically pay little to no rent as they're seen as an attractant.
It's one of the reasons mall rent is high for everyone else in the mall.
Here in Rochester there was a mall that went out of business 8 years ago. However, the Sears that was in that mall just closed 6 months ago. It's kind of a weird story.
https://en.wikipedia...i/Medley_Centre

So a dude bought the entire mall for $100k? That's crazy.

#11 Roafhtun  

Roafhtun

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:47 AM

Damn I don't see any store near me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 Esphyrian   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   255 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Esphyrian

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:23 AM

Yeah we're in the middle of our Spring reset, the next major one will be in August. Most of our excess clearance is being shipped off to make room for new product. Don't know how many other stores are doing the same (our store is smaller compared to other Meijer's). So if you see something you like, best to grab it while you can.

#13 ItachiUchiha   Of the Mangekyo Sharingan CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 1.3 Years Ago  

ItachiUchiha

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:30 AM

Yeah we're in the middle of our Spring reset, the next major one will be in August. Most of our excess clearance is being shipped off to make room for new product. Don't know how many other stores are doing the same (our store is smaller compared to other Meijer's). So if you see something you like, best to grab it while you can.

I hope you're an employee over at a Meijers...

Otherwise you've morphed with Meijers...

#14 Snowball21   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   471 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

Shipping off clearance? Does that stuff go to the Meijer outlet? There's one in the Grand Rapids, MI area called Meijer Thrifty Outlet and is about the size of a Hallmark store.

#15 Potatoechomper12   Potatoe pewper CAGiversary!   84 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Potatoechomper12

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

Don't have a Meijer near me, but doesn't bestbuy price match Meijer? And has anyone have any luck finding the pc version of Overwatch on sale?

#16 Ferrari Racer   Reporter for CAGNetwork CAGiversary!   5524 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 19 February 2017 - 12:11 AM

Don't have a Meijer near me, but doesn't bestbuy price match Meijer? And has anyone have any luck finding the pc version of Overwatch on sale?

If you live near a Meijer i think they will price match

Gamertag - ITS DAT DAM KID. NNID: Its_Pikachu.

#17 MichaelGTdriver   ビーグル CAGiversary!   1341 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

MichaelGTdriver

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:51 PM

Thanks OP price matched at Best Buy.

974919.png

1023836.png