Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I'd be like, yo lets play some games

They be like, inughwyle

And I be like, nah Ninja! now.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's funny is that the word that was trying to be censored is now plastered everywhere cuz the censership was removed when the image died.

Also you should go back and find those threads where people complained about the Ninja! to begin with.

A whole lot of While People in those threads.

I wish there was a way to quote posts in locked threads.

Also I found the magazine.

YiqNxfa.jpg

You can pinpoint the exact year EDJ went full Weeb.
It was April 2006 to be exact when I discovered the first episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya uploaded on YouTube. I remember it like it was yesterday seeing a thumbnail of Yuki Nagato dressed in the witch cosplay and thinking to myself "who is this Rei Ayanami look alike?" I watched the first 3 episodes the person had up then followed the series weekly after that as the uploader would post the newest episode each week. As I browsed more YouTube after that I thought to myself why bother waiting weekly for Naruto (I was a huge Naruto fan back then) on Toonami and being so far behind on it when I'm seeing every episode of the Japanese version uploaded on YouTube. I continued my anime watching on YouTube until I eventually just downloaded the animes instead by the end of 2006 and watched new animes every season after that. Truly a life changing moment.

But what about Dragon Maid
I'm watching it too, I make it a habit to always pick up every series Kyoto Animation animates ever since I watched Haruhi back in the day. I've only yet to watch Full Metal Panic, Air, and Kanon which I plan to watch eventually some day. I've gotten a love hate relationship with them over the years however since they stopped picking up Key Visual Novel series to animate and haven't bothered animating more of Haruhi novels or the final volume of K-On where they're in college since they decided to instead invest and have full control and gain all the profit in the animes they animate. Oh and also Endless Eight, fuck them for that torture chamber.

I just asked Whoknows if "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" was a good show the other day
We had a similar discussion about this last week in the Niche thread. There's a few ways to watch Haruhi Suzumiya, the 2006 TV Broadcast Order, the Season 1 Chronological Order, or the 2009 TV Broadcast Chronological Order of Season 1 and 2.

The part in K-On where she sees the Light Music Club poster for the first time but there's also a poster that says Let's Play with a drawing of a badminton racket and for a second you think this anime could go in a totally different direction.

I don't care how many Johnny Yong Bosch albums you've bought and gotten signed and found out that you didn't like while listening to on the way home.

I like that Johnny Yong Bosch is doing what he's passionate about in his free time.

What was that club?

The Light Music Club? The Light Music Club is about playing Light Hearted Music.

Light...Music...Club

That's right. The Light Music Club.

EdJericho and BlackRockWaifu Festival of Friendship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxULkok8fDQ

And EdJericho's heartwarming speech to BlackRockOwensWaifu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s83qeS54K0s

Don't watch past 1:40 because it gets sad.

I'm glad that you guys found each other. So many couples found each other on CAG.

Mikey/Josh

Uraizen/Hank

Beatles/that one guy but it didn't work out so

Beatles/Tom

Icebeast/Crotch

Joel/Everyone & Anyone

I've always wished that I had a significant other that I met on here.

Some say that I still wonder these forums searching to this very day.

EdJericho and BlackRockWaifu Festival of Friendship:

Don't watch past 1:40 because it gets sad.
I feel like I dodged a bullet dropping WWE when I did and not having to deal with the 2 current WWE Champions.

I'm glad that you guys found each other. So many couples found each other on CAG.

I've always wished that I had a significant other that I met on here.

Some say that I still wonder these forums searching to this very day.
Aren't you married to whoknows?
We're a combo pack, it's like our very own slice of life anime. Allow me to demonstrate using this chart.

WhoKnows - Boke

Indignate - Tsukkomi

BlackRockWaifu - Moe

EdJericho - Perfect

zq1CxLl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back