* * * * * 1 votes

Get $10 credit with $50 amazon credit if you are elegible

amazon credit bonus

#1 plusgamer  

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

First check if you are elegible this offer

https://www.amazon.c...ode=11158618011

or add manually 0217GCARDS code at checkout.

#2 Firmbizbws  

Firmbizbws

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:56 PM

Can you redeem the gift card on the account you purchase it with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:57 PM

I got an ineligibility rock

I might not be a fungi, but with some time, I'll grow on you!

If you wanna visit me IRL, grow your only LonelyBacteria

Please skip part 3

#4 .Beowulf   The beast in me is caged by frail and fragile bars CAG Veteran   1675 Posts   Joined 1.0 Years Ago  

.Beowulf

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:01 PM

and like my dating life I maintain a 100% rejection record with amazon as well

but I've only spent a bajillion dollars over the last 20 years with them

AYf98sG.gif

#5 pjmomo   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   151 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:09 PM

apparently i'm not eligible... but i'm hella eligible for $25 off $100  with best buy visa checkout.

#6 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   12824 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

Not eligible here, damn.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#7 RabbiHick  

RabbiHick

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:18 PM

What determines eligibility? I got rejected once again

#8 Larry Davis   All Night Operator CAGiversary!   1999 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:28 PM

apparently i'm not eligible... but i'm hella eligible for $25 off $100  with best buy visa checkout.

Them fuckers'll take anybody!

#9 stringycupps1  

stringycupps1

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

and like my dating life I maintain a 100% rejection record with amazon as well

but I've only spent a bajillion dollars over the last 20 years with them

Maybe that's why lol they already have your business

#10 markbrochilll   MM3DSXL Master Race CAGiversary!   1045 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

markbrochilll

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:06 PM

I think it's a one time thing for Prime members. 

16GCLut.png

#11 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   19254 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 February 2017 - 08:57 PM

I'm eligible to be disappointed.

gjDkeqL.gifv3llIct.gif

Spoiler

#12 Kerig   PSForsaken no longer! CAGiversary!   5999 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:58 PM

I got an ineligibility rock

At least you got something, I didn't even get a rock...

1050581.png

#13 folnevar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   26 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

Has anyone successfully done this? It accepted when I clicked on the redeem button, so I went ahead and purchased a $50 gift card. How long does it take to get notification on the promotional credit?

I've never done the "purchase a gift card for somebody else" and I didn't get any "not eligible" messages, so I can only assume I qualified.

Got and redeemed the gift card, but nothing about the promotional credit after an hour or so.

#14 Oisterboy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   710 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:09 AM

That sucks I was just about to get my mom a gift card for her birthday this would have been perfect!

#15 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:35 AM

Has anyone successfully done this? It accepted when I clicked on the redeem button, so I went ahead and purchased a $50 gift card. How long does it take to get notification on the promotional credit?

I've never done the "purchase a gift card for somebody else" and I didn't get any "not eligible" messages, so I can only assume I qualified.

Got and redeemed the gift card, but nothing about the promotional credit after an hour or so.

I got it the last time around and it took several days for it to show up. It's kind of a hassle if you were planning on using it right away for a sale or something. Oh, and they don't even notify you when it gets applied to your account. Sure, it's free money, but it's also kind of a hassle.

#16 Barry Burton   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1021 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Barry Burton

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:09 AM

it worked for me last time they ran this promo, that was the first time i bought an amazon gift card from amazon

it doesn't work for me now, would it work if you just created a new account?

#17 kvadair   Still Cheap CAGiversary!   301 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:55 PM

Can you redeem the gift card on the account you purchase it with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can.  Waiting to see if I still get the promotional code though.

Getting it free from: PrizeRebel
Spoiler
Bing Rewards
Spoiler

Need to sync files on multiple computers? Try Dropbox.

Posted Image

#18 folnevar   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   26 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:00 AM

OK, to help out anyone else out there, I received an e-mail today notifying me of the $10 credit. It took about 24 hours after I placed the order. I did redeem the gift card on my own account.

#19 Demon_Cloud   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Demon_Cloud

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:28 AM

Has anyone confirmed if you can stack this? I (luckily) was qualified when I put it into my cart and bought one w/ promo credit successfully, I just do not know if I am able to keep getting said promotion with every extra $50 gift card purchased. 

Daddy sees a $250 microphone with his name on it  :D/

"Ye Shall Be As Gods"

#20 zlatour   Shredaholic CAGiversary!   869 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:31 AM

I got my $10 bonus credit today which also happens to be the day that the physical gift card came in the mail. No clue if you're able to continue using the promo though.

#21 plusgamer  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 12:15 AM

Has anyone confirmed if you can stack this? I (luckily) was qualified when I put it into my cart and bought one w/ promo credit successfully, I just do not know if I am able to keep getting said promotion with every extra $50 gift card purchased. 

Daddy sees a $250 microphone with his name on it  :D/

you can't. Just once per account

#22 Sielanas  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:35 AM

Never eligible, don't recall ever actually using the deal in the past. Throw Prime members a bone.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#23 zlatour   Shredaholic CAGiversary!   869 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

Never eligible, don't recall ever actually using the deal in the past. Throw Prime members a bone.

I'm a prime member and I was eligible for this promo

#24 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4959 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

added a $50 gc and entered promo code at checkout. there was a message at the top about qualifying for $10 credit so I went ahead with the order.  may check my other accounts later

Can pickup official Nintendo merch (clothing, import stuff, PLUSHIES, etc) from Nintendo World Store in NYC with shopping bag.

Interested in art/craft supplies including stuff to customize amiibo?  PM if interested!