Halo Wars 2 giveaway - NYC Area Only

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There's a short ad on the dashboard.  If you watch it, it will tell you if you won.

Follow Hashtag #fiosinstant. 

Next code drop today at 2pm EST.

Xbox Live and Verizon Fios: “Halo Wars 2” Offer (“Offer”) of one (1) digital copy of “Halo Wars 2” Unlimited Edition game for Xbox One, approximate retail value $79.99, (the “Gift”) is available from 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) to 1:59 p.m. ET; 2:00 p.m. ET to 3:59 p.m. ET; 4:00 p.m. ET to 5:59 p.m. ET; 6:00 p.m. ET to 7:59 p.m. ET; and 8:00 p.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET on February 16, 2017 (each an “Offer Period”) or while supplies of one hundred and fifty (150) Gifts per Offer Period last, to Xbox Live Gold or free member in good standing, who are residents of the New York Designate Market Area (NY-DMA) as determined by Microsoft, have access to an Xbox One console, and are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation.

Xbox Live and Verizon Fios: “Halo Wars 2” Offer (“Offer”) of one (1) digital copy of “Halo Wars 2” Unlimited Edition game for Xbox One, approximate retail value $79.99, (the “Gift”) is available from 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) to 1:59 p.m. ET; 2:00 p.m. ET to 3:59 p.m. ET; 4:00 p.m. ET to 5:59 p.m. ET; 6:00 p.m. ET to 7:59 p.m. ET; and 8:00 p.m. ET to 11:59 p.m. ET on February 16, 2017 (each an “Offer Period”) or while supplies of one hundred and fifty (150) Gifts per Offer Period last, to Xbox Live Gold or free member in good standing, who are residents of the New York Designate Market Area (NY-DMA) as determined by Microsoft, have access to an Xbox One console, and are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation.
how does it work? just tweet #fiosinstant and thats it?

I won a code in the first drop. I clicked on the Fios Instant ad that appeared on my Xbox One's home screen and it told me i was a winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have luck now just after 2:00 PM? I waited for 2:00 to strike and still got, "There are no free games available at this time. Catch the next Halo Wars 2 drop at 2pm EST.""

Edit: Oh wow, I persisted and just won the Ultimate Edition! Thank you so much for the heads up, CheapyD! CAG always delivering!

My brother and I live in NYC. He's a Halo fan, owns an Xbox One, and today's his birthday. It'd be great if he could get a free copy but I have no idea how to enter this thing.

Edit: I figured it out, you just have to go on the ad through the dashboard.

Got the game, awesome. Don't leave your Xbox on. What you have to do is leave it off and then turn it on right when the giveaway ad is supposed to update. It helps to set your settings to "instant on" too. 

bread's done
Back