- - - - -

$10 PSN card for $7 pcgamesupply

#1 SlicingWind   Thaumaturgist CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

SlicingWind

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:37 AM

back again, other topic sent to deal graveyard so couldn't bump it up:

https://mobile.pcgam...l-promotion/374

source: https://www.reddit.c...n_pcgamesupply/

SlicingWind.png

#2 zekana  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:45 AM

wow already another one.  only took 3 minutes for this one to process. thanks for the post

#3 makenocent   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   54 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

makenocent

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

Seems they rejected my payment when I tried using credit card.

#4 meatball2112   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

meatball2112

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

Thanks!! I will continue to buy one every time

#5 tomwaits1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   421 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

Thanks! Got this deal three times in the last few weeks. Hopefully there's a decent flash sale this weekend...

tom_waits.png

#6 Kerig   PSForsaken no longer! CAGiversary!   6039 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:04 PM

Got one, thanks! I didn't realize they do these so often...

1050581.png

#7 darkdaze73   Serious Fisherman CAGiversary!   458 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:34 PM

Do they not accept Paypal? I see the logo on their site but it's not an option when checking out.

#8 s2k   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1185 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:34 PM

Is the limit one or five? I noticed there is a daily and monthly spending limit also.

#9 CrepeNuts  

CrepeNuts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:43 PM

Do they not accept Paypal? I see the logo on their site but it's not an option when checking out.

For some reason it's only available on mobile.

#10 maestroteague  

maestroteague

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

Thanks OP.  Snagged one today.

Is the limit one or five? I noticed there is a daily and monthly spending limit also.

The last one a couple days ago had a limit of 1 at the reduced price.  I tried to do a second, and it charged me the full $10.  

I just checked out with Paypal.  On the last one a couple days ago, people in the thread said paypal was available with the mobile site but not the regular site.  When I clicked the link at the top of the thread, paypal wasn't there.  Once I signed into my account, I clicked on the PS logo to go to their PS cards page, and the paypal logo was there.  So try starting with the mobile site.  You may have to go to the main page and click on the PS logo.  

#11 srocky26  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

I had to go to their main page, then to the $10 PSN page to get show the PayPal option. Picked one up, thanks OP.

Currently playing:   :vita: DanganRonpa, :ps4: Uncharted Collection, :xb1: The Division

Recently platinumed: :ps4: Witcher 3 :vita: Tales of Hearts R :ps3: Tales of Xilla, Tales of Xillia 2,  :vita: Persona 4 Golden,  :vita: Steins;Gate, :vita: Odin Sphere

#12 darkdaze73   Serious Fisherman CAGiversary!   458 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:51 PM

The last one a couple days ago had a limit of 1 at the reduced price.  I tried to do a second, and it charged me the full $10.  

I just checked out with Paypal.  On the last one a couple days ago, people in the thread said paypal was available with the mobile site but not the regular site.  When I clicked the link at the top of the thread, paypal wasn't there.  Once I signed into my account, I clicked on the PS logo to go to their PS cards page, and the paypal logo was there.  So try starting with the mobile site.  You may have to go to the main page and click on the PS logo.  

Thanks, that worked.

#13 Woocls   Grumpy Old Gamer CAGiversary!   1136 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

Is there a trick to creating an account. None of the buttons on that site work. Their programmer needs to be fired....

#14 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2803 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:29 PM

Seems they rejected my payment when I tried using credit card.

This happened to me last time and my card got locked down and the bank called and asked if I authorized $7 to canada.

ROH.png

komentra.png

#15 Saphoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1669 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:58 PM

Looks like this sucker is dead once again.

#16 avatar94   CAG Addict CAGiversary!   501 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:03 PM

"No Promotion Available"

Dead already?

#17 EpicLootsCA   "Basking in your hatred... Feels quite nice." CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

EpicLootsCA

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:28 AM

How do I sign up for their direct alerts for these deals? I keep missing them on here -_- I would buy one everytime they have these deals..30% is great on top buying sale items on psn as a psplus member.

ERGOPROXY-DECAY.png

--- Click Above for something amazing ---

#18 tonyxvx  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:43 AM

We ought to just start a main thread for these.