Good Off Brand Controllers for XB1 and 360?

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Does anyone know of any good off brand XB1 and 360 controllers?

I bought the PowerA Fus1on controller for the 360 when it was on clearance at Best Buy

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/accessories/fus1on-tournament-controller-for-xbox-360/104722

It felt great, I love the size of the triggers... but then I did a marathon of games that heavily relied upon the face buttons (All of Konami and Capcom's arcade beat em ups, Simpsons, Turtles, X-men, D&D Arcade, and a few other games).

Afterwards, my hand was in agony. Anytime I moved my thumb, I had a a sharp pain in the knuckle and in the connective tissue between the thumb and fore finger on both the front and back of my hand.

It took weeks for the pain to die down, and it never happens when I use a PS4 controller. Though I've been playing through Color Splash on the Wii U Game Pad as of late, and the pain is once again starting to appear, just not a severe. Though playing any controller after it is in pain just exasperates it. (also heavy mouse usage on my lap top)

So, I am looking for a good, comfortable and ergonomic controller..

I know they made a new Fusion, and I am wondering how it holds up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/powera-fusion-controller-for-xbox-one-black/5577329.p?skuId=5577329

The reason I bought the Fusion in the first place was due to the size of the triggers. The XB1's triggers are the perfect size, but the little slivers on the 360 tend to cramp my fingers during racing games (Sonic All Stars)

and yes, I know I should see a doctor about the hand thing, I am going on Monday, the 27th.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Walmart near my job supposedly has them for $64. Is that the lowest price or is as usual my local Walmarts almost never cut the price as much as others. Looks kind of cool. Just not sure I need it for $64.
My closest Walmart has way more than they should so I relieved them of one. It takes some getting used to, that's for sure. :)

bread's done
Back