Best Buy DotD: 4k Blu Ray Hunger games Collection 49.99

I would support this. But, it's the Hunger Games. I've already seen Jennifwr Lawrence on my 4k moniter without watching the Hunger Games. Posy when it is the Robocop series.

This thread has ruined what would otherwise be a perfect day and possibly damaged the fabric of space & time by being in the wrong forum.
Maybe if I make derogatory remarks about the OP I can possibly get over this disaster.

I know I know its not video game related but I know a lot of us have 4ktvs and xbox1 s and noone checks the Blu ray section of this site anymore so figured id post here, cry if you want about it.

4 movies in 4k with hdr and digital copies for 50 bucks is basically a steal.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-hunger-games-collection-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray/5691900.p?skuId=5691900

This isnt the movie section.

And really? "Cry if you want"? What a dick.

So this is a case of "Well yeah officer I was speeding but you see, I was in a hurry so its cool I broke the rules"?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP, thank you for posting this deal.

I see there are a lot of AssClownGamers on this board these days.

You acknowledge you are positing it in the video games thread knowing there is a movie board because as you also stated hardly anyone goes over to the movie board anymore. Place is almost a wasteland.

For the rest of you, there is a big difference between being a CheapAss and just an Ass.

OP, thank you for posting this deal.

I see there are a lot of AssClownGamers on this board these days.

You acknowledge you are positing it in the video games thread knowing there is a movie board because as you also stated hardly anyone goes over to the movie board anymore. Place is almost a wasteland.

For the rest of you, there is a big difference between being a CheapAss and just an Ass.

So youre saying its ok to start posting movie stuff in here? Well then why not free stuff, non gaming deals, contests and so on? Why not put everything in the deals section?

And if people dont post movie deals in the movie section, going someplace else to post movie deals is obviously the problem. Because he doesnt post in the movie section, then there is less there to check out meaning no one will bother. Want it not to be a wasteland? Then post stuff there worth making people want to check it out, more people visit it the more posts it will get.

And you can stop with the contrarian act, those people get old when they only show up to try and get a cheap sense of self satisfaction by really sticking up for someone else online and finding any reason they can to excuse what they have said.

Are the digital copies HDX(like you get with blurays) or UHDX - 4k digital copies?

from a post over @ http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=282310&page=3

Just a shame still Lionsgate UK not upgraded their codes to UHD. Still HD codes provided. Also checked all my disks. All four UHD disks loaded and played the movies without issues.
Lame.... I will pass. UHD digital is all I aim for these days.

I don't know a lot about Hunger Games since I quit playing the series after the HORRIBLE glitches in Catching Fire, like how Haymitch wouldn't unlock as a playable character even if you met all the requirements for a no kill run or Katniss would get stuck on trees during the muttation levels.

So anyways, how are the last two Mockingjay games? Did Ubisoft finally hire some bug testers? Also, does this include the Rue GOTY DLC the first game had?

Are the digital copies HDX(like you get with blurays) or UHDX - 4k digital copies?

from a post over @ http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=282310&page=3

Lame.... I will pass. UHD digital is all I aim for these days.
Codes from 4K Blu-Ray discs should redeem as follow:

Warner Bros:
Flixster: Redeems UHD
VUDU: Redeems UHD (only if available in their catalog)

Lionsgate:
Redeems HD elsewhere

Universal:
VUDU: Redeems UHD
Universal Studios: Redeems UHD

Sony:
Sony Pictures Store: Redeems UHD
Redeems HD elsewhere

Fox:
Redeems HD everywhere

Paramount:
Redeems HD everywhere

:D wow you successfully managed to get a non-gaming thread to be accepted by everyone here without spam and memes that troll you off the internet and into a mental health facility. You're my hero!

Not really sure if this is even that great of a deal.  The thread in the movie section only has like one reply ;)

Hey for what it's worth I actually picked this up because I saw it here. Everyone does have a point though but I don't see the huge deal personally.

On a side note, if everyone just refrained from commenting and let it die off the first page there wouldn't be so much butthurt about it. I know I'm not helping but I actually bought it. Let this be the last post if you want to make your point.

There's a movie thread...  And no, it's not okay to do this, you don't see people posting Resident Evil steelbook BDs deals here do you?  They come with movie cash too and not to mention RE is a game.

Why do some couples not go to the gym?

Some relationships don't work out...
200.gif

Btw to all you haters...I posted this in the blu ray forum too and it has less views and less replys so thanks for prooving my point about why i posted here. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back