* * * - - 2 votes

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Yoshi's Wolly World, Mario Party 10- Amiibo bundles- $20 at Walmart

#31 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   815 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted Today, 03:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up, was able to grab all three.  I snatched the last Mario Party 10, they had 1 more Captain Toad and something like 3 or 4 more Yoshi's Wooley World.

#32 Sr_Fuerte  

Sr_Fuerte

Posted Today, 04:21 AM

Happen to get the last Mario party 10 at one of my local walmarts now it's time to hit up the swap meet tomorrow see what they have to sale for cheaper.

#33 Loboss  

Posted Today, 05:49 AM

Nice, always wanted to try the Wii U version of Wooly World and my walmart had it. I wonder if there will be more Wii U game price drops, BB had that Wii U and 3DS sale a few days back and it would not surprise me if we see more stuff go on sale. 

#34 LakersHater   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

LakersHater

Posted Today, 06:21 AM

Grabbed all 3 for $65 at my local Walmart.  Owned Yoshi disc already so I'll flip to ebay for $30ish and make out with the rest of the haul for $35.  Thanks OP!

#35 waxHead   Resident Vinyl Junkie CAGiversary!   2832 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:26 AM

Grabbed all 3 for $65 at my local Walmart. Owned Yoshi disc already so I'll flip to ebay for $30ish and make out with the rest of the haul for $35. Thanks OP!

#36 infiniteHorizon   hrzn CAGiversary!   3683 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

infiniteHorizon

Posted Today, 07:47 AM

Mario Party 10 is garbage btw, not even worth it even at this price