Looking into digital movie collection possibilities. Any suggestions?

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Recently, I've grown tired of the massive amount of room my video game and movie collection has taken up in my house.  My wife and I did decide on getting rid of a majority of our movies (which the collection is way bigger than the VG one of course).        Only issue with this of course is the ability to watch movies.  I did go through and get the UV codes out of all the movies that had them, so I do have about 400 movies on vudu now, but I have probably that many or more that have stupid itunes or windows media codes, and past experience with them is just a hassle (digital discs, itunes, keeping them on a hard drive, etc).

I have tried the disc to digital set up on vudu, which some success, but a lot of movies don't work on it.

Anyway, I am just throwing this out to see what other people have done with their collections, if anyone knows a good place to either trade or buy UV codes, or just ideas in general to make this easier.   Thanks!

Recently, I've grown tired of the massive amount of room my video game and movie collection has taken up in my house. My wife and I did decide on getting rid of a majority of our movies (which the collection is way bigger than the VG one of course). Only issue with this of course is the ability to watch movies. I did go through and get the UV codes out of all the movies that had them, so I do have about 400 movies on vudu now, but I have probably that many or more that have stupid itunes or windows media codes, and past experience with them is just a hassle (digital discs, itunes, keeping them on a hard drive, etc).

I have tried the disc to digital set up on vudu, which some success, but a lot of movies don't work on it.

Anyway, I am just throwing this out to see what other people have done with their collections, if anyone knows a good place to either trade or buy UV codes, or just ideas in general to make this easier. Thanks!
Some of those movies that did not work disk to digital wise on VUDU at home may work if you take them in store btw.

bread's done
Back