Visa CO promo question.

DarthPwner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
So, my wife messed up... Royally. Long story short, she gave her sensitive information to a phishing scam email she got that convinced her that one of our accounts had been compromised. Needless to say, I'm livid... I have about 6 orders through the Visa CO promo, and they are all throughout this year... Is there any way I can change my CC info to still take advantage of those discounts? Or just hope that it happens again like it has over the past 2 months? Any help/advice would be awesome.

You can call and get the payment updated, I did it once and it didn't zero out the amount. You will need to wait for a failed authorization, unsure if you can do this preemptively.
Thanks! I did call, but the rep I spoke to didn't seem to have a good grasp of any policy. All she kept declaring war that the promotion ended on the 22nd. She did mention something about waiting for the authorization and trying to update from there and it would naturally correct itself. I'm hoping... Unless the whole promo happens again, which would be ideal!

Thank you for responding with a personal experience! It does give me hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, you have 24 hours to update the payment once the email is sent. Calling to get the payment updated was the one fullproof time that it didn't zero out the the credit.

What you described happened exactly to me, I tried to fix as many orders as I could with the FEB Visa Checout promo. Most of my stuff was for the switch, I updated online which zeroed out the amount but was able to get credit on the orders.

bread's done
Back