Best Buy Ps plus 12 months $49.99

Old news! Lol

Last year when I added this to my cart, I was being charged taxes for some reason. I ended up going to the store and picking a couple of the 12 months cards for $44.99 each

Old news! Lol
Last year when I added this to my cart, I was being charged taxes for some reason. I ended up going to the store and picking a couple of the 12 months cards for $44.99 each
My apologies if old but with the price increase of the PS plus I just wanted the fellow cag to know if there is no sale at the store

My apologies if old but with the price increase of the PS plus I just wanted the fellow cag to know if there is no sale at the store
No worries, OP. It's still good to remind people of this and some may be new PS4 owners who haven't seen this before.

A lot of us were around when PS+ was regularly on sale for $30-35 so this BBY price may be seen as a non-deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1khapc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That would've be funny if you didn't misspell Pepperidge and didn't have a glaring grammar issue. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's late....I'll redo it...I could have sworn I spelled it right, the lack of S at the end...I have no clue how that happened.

Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this really my cheapest option? :(
PS Plus membership sales are extraordinarily rare. Maybe something might pop up on BF or the Thanksgiving to Christmas stretch, but if you want something sooner than that, this is probably it. BB also has physical cards for the same price, if you want shipping filler.

bread's done
Back